Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My kids woke up at 5:20AM this morning and i FLIPPED on them

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

They wouldn't lay back down, and my oldest dd was just sitting there mocking me the whole time so I flipped out and said "fine you both can just sit in here untill its time to get up!" and i left the room

Then I went back into my room to lay down with DH who was dead asleep and our dog taking up HALF the freaking bed so I said FUCK IT and went and got the girls. At least my 15 month old is sleeping....

NOW I'm going to go out back, drink some coffee and wake up. Its been an hour so far but DAMN. I would have rather woke up at this that and have them still sleeping.

okay rant done. :}

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

How old are they?  I would have made them do the laundry and dishes with me.  Bet they won't get up again at the ass-crack of dawn.

TwinmomAlicia
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Maybe they'll go to bed early?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM
4 moms liked this

Heaven help either one of my kids if they start mocking me when I tell them to do something. I'm telling you now, the kid doing it would have had a worse morning than me when I was done.

WesAndNicksMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Mine are at their best behaved if I get to sleep in because they want uninterupted video game time lol.  If they stay quiet and don't wake me up they know they don't have to do anything (I'm usually in cleaning mode in the AM so if they're home, they're helping) lol. 

mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Mine did that too

Got in my face

Said "you wake?you wake? you wake?"

Until I was awake -.-

Not ok

Amber5151
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow..guess I'm just weird but I see nothing wrong with that. Gives them time for breakfast, cleaning up, getting ready for school, make their beds and off to school with no rushing

Eta: the mocking is not acceptable though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

They are 4 1/2 and 3 no school yet.

Quoting Amber5151:

Wow..guess I'm just weird but I see nothing wrong with that. Gives them time for breakfast, cleaning up, getting ready for school, make their beds and off to school with no rushing

macbudsmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Hope your day gets better.  = )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM

4 1/2 and 3 years old. UG I'm soooo freakin tired

Quoting Anonymous:

How old are they?  I would have made them do the laundry and dishes with me.  Bet they won't get up again at the ass-crack of dawn.

mary841108
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM

my kids would sneak in and poke me then run lol they would do this like 5 times until i was willing to get out of bed.

this past week dd has been sick so i've been getting up at 1am, 3am, 5 am because she needed a drink, a tissue, chapstick or more motrin. she is FINALLY better!!!! lol i got to sleep thru the night and she is finally going back to school YAYYYYY!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)