Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16 year old murder suspect

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
  • 15 Replies
http://m.wandtv.com/WAND-Mobile-News-Weather.html?pid=1915 ..... idk how to make it a clicky BUT I know this kid, he stole my then 3 year olds dirtbike a couple years ago and 8 caught his little ass. The only reason I didnt beat him to a pulp is because his age. Not right I know, but I was pissed. Anyways, we had the opportunity to circle the block and watch this go down, it was nuts. This kid is known for robberies, breaking and entering and destruction of property around here, i told his mother it'd be a matter of time before it was something more serious. Oh, btw the murder was over $10 worth of marijuana! How sad... I went to school with the victim and Im shell schocked at all this. Ill post pics later from my friends fb. Who was next door to this house and has all the swat team pics.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coltinsmom7507
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Bump
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Over 10bucks of weed... 0.o crazy kid
3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Wow
coltinsmom7507
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Yea that abvious now! He told a girl what he did and she spewed it on FB. It was crazy around here last night to say the least

Quoting Meghan6391:

Over 10bucks of weed... 0.o crazy kid

coltinsmom7507
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Bump!
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I posted yesterday about a young mom getting killed by teens over cigarettes....it's unbelievable the crazy shit that is going on these days by teens.

coltinsmom7507
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM
I mustve missed that post! It is getting very crazy these days. It hits closer to home when you know the people involved too. This has been eating at me since it happened

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

I posted yesterday about a young mom getting killed by teens over cigarettes....it's unbelievable the crazy shit that is going on these days by teens.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Clicky plz!
rvb146
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM
Ugh. There were 5 teens a few hours away from me that were in a youth correctional facility. They assaulted the officer on duty, stole his car, abondoned it then stole another vehicle and rolled it. Three teens were found and I think the other two were just found today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:01 PM
It is sad when you have to add children into your stranger danger talk with your children!! I have a 16 yr old, he is in the stage of just getting his license, getting his first job to buy a car, extra curricular activities, building his college application with volunteer work, his first love, etc. What kind of life did this kid have to be focused on robbing and killing people?
I couldn't imagine my child being so disturbed!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured