Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get the F*** out of my head!!! I F****** hate you!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  • 28 Replies
I keep having dreams about my daughters biological father and I wish it would stop!!! I dream that he is trying to take her away from me. I havent seen him in close to 5 years and havent heard from him in atleast 2 years (dds 5) so why all of a sudden am I dreaming about him??? I wish the fucker would just get out of my head already I hate him for walking out I hate him for being a pos theres so many reason I hate him. Hes the only person Ive ever hated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMyLos
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Unfinished busness?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smushy79
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I think all the anger and hate you feel towards him is the reason he is still in your head. Try to let some of that go...

PinkyPan
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I agree unfinished business and there is something beneath the surface that is bothering you. Think of it as a trigger if you will. I hope you come to terms with whatever it is and can find the peace you deserve.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM

get some help...all your doing is torturing yourself if you don't know how to stop it or what's causing it

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Yeah but I never think about him most of the time I forget he even exists. So this shit comes out of nowhere when I havent even thought about him in months.

Quoting smushy79:

I think all the anger and hate you feel towards him is the reason he is still in your head. Try to let some of that go...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM

I have had dreams like that. I turned to meditation to help. I'm sorry.

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:47 AM
I dont know what kind of unfinished business it could be. Eventually I will have him stripped of his rights for abandonment but its not something I stress over or even think about. And I cant think of anything else that coiuld be bothering me that would cause me to have these bad dreams. I mean in my dreams hes always trying to take my daughter by either ripping her out of my arms or kidnapping her or by taking me to court its always different but hes always trying to take her. I wake up freaking out and have to check on her before I can fall back to sleep.

Quoting PinkyPan:

I agree unfinished business and there is something beneath the surface that is bothering you. Think of it as a trigger if you will. I hope you come to terms with whatever it is and can find the peace you deserve.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Your subconscious is obviously thinking about him...maybe it's a warning.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Yeah but I never think about him most of the time I forget he even exists. So this shit comes out of nowhere when I havent even thought about him in months.

Quoting smushy79:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I have dreams about my ex too and it's always a dream where he's stressing me out or making me angry. Like I didn't put up with enough of that in reality when we were together!!!!

Angelanscalf89
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM
I read that as medication lol. This is something that only happens every couple months but goes on for days. It gets to the point that I dont even want to sleep fearing my dreams.

Quoting mattiehatter:

I have had dreams like that. I turned to meditation to help. I'm sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)