Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our Christmas Tree: Before and After

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM
  • 17 Replies

Before :)

After :(

It just fell over :(  Boooooooooo

We'll never be able to get it looking exactly how it did....the kids did such a good job and now it's just a mess...ah well....makes for a Christmas 2012 memory lol

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michellej428
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:24 AM

oh well, stuff happens!! it's not how it looks, it's the family time spent together decorating it, now you get to do it twice!! This used to happen several times a year to us growing up because of my stupid cat lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Oh well, shit happens.  Ours did that last yr too.  You are all alive and well, right

mommy5912
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Mine did that a few years ago...lol we have since learned to tie the tree...we put a small hook in to the wall and tie the tree off to it so it can't ever fall again

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Aw, that's not the before and after I was hoping for.  :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM

oh that sucks :(

TashaB82
by Tootie on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Sorry :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annasew
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM

My tree falls every night....has something to do with the 5 kittens and 3 dogs we got lol.   I got tired of hearing dh bitch about having the tree up and I told him the animals will knock it down since I cannot anchor it to the wall here.  He said the animals would not knock it down.   Mhmmm.  I ask him who knocked it down every morning as he stands it back up.   Just because I get to hear that he was wrong at least once a day, pety I know, but it makes me laugh.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Oh you silly anon.  It's not like i was acting like Christmas was ruined. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh well, shit happens.  Ours did that last yr too.  You are all alive and well, right

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Oh no. Totally not the before and after I was expecting though. Lol

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I don't even know how it fell over lol  The position of it is weird....it shouldn't have ended up that way and there were no animals around it lol   It was weird.

Quoting annasew:

My tree falls every night....has something to do with the 5 kittens and 3 dogs we got lol.   I got tired of hearing dh bitch about having the tree up and I told him the animals will knock it down since I cannot anchor it to the wall here.  He said the animals would not knock it down.   Mhmmm.  I ask him who knocked it down every morning as he stands it back up.   Just because I get to hear that he was wrong at least once a day, pety I know, but it makes me laugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)