Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 17 year old cousin is knocked up,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
By a nasty little turd who's 21 and has never had a job because he "has a bad back" But not bad enough to walk 25 miles to her house (since he has no car) and screw her. Oh how they're both winners. Now my Uncle has refused to "let" her get an abortion. She wants absolutely nothing to do with this baby, she wants to give it up for adoption which I totally agree with but everyone else in my family seems to think giving this child up for a MUCH better life would be blasphemy. Her boyfriend can barely bathe himself, has rotten teeth and brags about his 8 dollars a month rent since he lives in the projects, all the while she's in 10th grade and has royally fucked up her life. Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM
He better find a job to walk to so He can pay child support..does she want to move in with him? What did He say about the Baby?
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

shes 17 and only a sophomore?

Mommytorn
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM
If she's 17 she doesn't need her dads permission to get an abortion (not that I think she should but her body = her choice)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la-cosa-nostra
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Jesus, I'll send her the money for an abortion myself. She doesn't need permission at 17 to get one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Katrina316
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM
17 in tenth grade...she has issues herself. Why can't she just go get an abortion by herself?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM
She flunked kindergaten and 3rd grade...yeah.

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

shes 17 and only a sophomore?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I hope she doesnt move in with him. And he "supports her" so whatever she does is OK by him.

Quoting Anonymous:

He better find a job to walk to so He can pay child support..does she want to move in with him? What did He say about the Baby?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
He isnt even her Dad. He's just her guardian. Her Dad (my Dads other brother) murdered his wife and commited suiced about 4 Months ago. I told her I would take her, she refuses because ~P~ said no.
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Ewww rotten teeth...

Yeah that baby should go to someone else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaHasWings
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:14 AM

OP, have you offered to help her get an abortion?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)