Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You want a tattoo of your mother where?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Watching a tattoo show and 2 different women are getting pictures of their mothers inked onto their upper thighs.  Why in the world would you put a picture of your mother or any family member on your upper thigh?  How creepy is that if your husband/SOgoes down on you to have your mommy's picture staring at them? Am I the only one that thinks of that when looking at a tattoo?  I understand wanting to honor your parents or kids in ink on your skin but the area by your genitals should not be the place for that.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CutieCrab
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I agree withyou?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Didnt mean to put a question mark. Lol
la-cosa-nostra
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Ew. Agreed.
Mortiferouslatt
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Sorta weird but small people can't get something like that on an arm. Its thigh or back and your partner will see it during sex either way....idk. They will probably learn to ignore it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paknari
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Lol I agree. Nice thought bad choice of place!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Meh, to each their own....I didn't see ink master yet, were they covered in tattoos and that was the only space big enough?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Quoting Mortiferouslatt:

Sorta weird but small people can't get something like that on an arm. Its thigh or back and your partner will see it during sex either way....idk. They will probably learn to ignore it.

Back would be better than inches from your Stuff.

BuggadosMom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM

lol! I agree with you but lol'd for real just imagining my dh's face if I were to do this. I would probably be foreced to become a nun!

semamaearth
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM

hopefully she has an awesome tattoo artist, cuz not just anybody can tattoo a decent portrait. nothing is worse than a jacked up portrait tattoo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Meh, to each their own....I didn't see ink master yet, were they covered in tattoos and that was the only space big enough?

No not really they had a lot of free skin.  One was skinny her arm would have been too small, but back or get something other than your mothers face 2 inches from yourvaj-jay.  Maybe her fav flower or something.  I just think that would be odd.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)