Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUIT F***ING LYING TO EVERYONE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my DD sperm donor doesn't come around but every 3-4 months. When he does its for no longer than 10 mins. He's never given me anything for her, never calls, never showed up at the hospital, NOTHING!! Doesn't know her middle name or bday!! POS
Well he went to his moms house last weekend and she(his mom) said him and his gf took my DD and his other DD(who is younger than mine) outside on the back deck, took pics and left!
Well his gf tagged me in a couple that had a caption of "spending tine with the greatest dad" or "hanging out with daddy's little princess" and so forth.
So the bitch in me came out and spilt the beans to everyone about how much of a "great sperm donor he is". Turns out he has been telling his friends that he sends me $100 dollars worth of stuff every week. Um hello he doesn't even pay his child support!

QUIT LYING AND JUST ADMIT YOU'RE A POS AMD WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING IN LIFE!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BekkieBoodle
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Bust em out on FB and un-tag yourself.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
headingsouth13
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM

i would just him off from seeing her until he pays ups. but one question is the cs court ordered?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Yes it is. I've told the courts that he hasn't paid and complained and they haven't done anything!!!

Quoting headingsouth13:

i would just him off from seeing her until he pays ups. but one question is the cs court ordered?

headingsouth13
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

ment cut* and have you gone to child support enforcement

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes it is. I've told the courts that he hasn't paid and complained and they haven't done anything!!!

Quoting headingsouth13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM

So what happened when you told people the truth? Something dramatic I'm assuming lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I've called them and told them and they said they will look into it. Haven't heard anything since ( 2wks ago)

Quoting headingsouth13:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting headingsouth13:

joyfullem
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Mt ex does the same type of shit!  HE tells everyone that I refuse to let him see them or talk to them blah blah blah its been a year and a half since he asked to see them and even then he would normally cancel.  I send him pictures when he asks and he posts them and acts like he was there!  It really really pisses me off.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:01 AM
She took the captions off lol. Untagged me and called his mom. She laughed and said well its the truth.

Quoting Anonymous:

So what happened when you told people the truth? Something dramatic I'm assuming lol.

headingsouth13
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM

when my sister went through cse it took about 2mo so you have to give it time. and like pp said what happened when you told people the truth

Quoting Anonymous:

I've called them and told them and they said they will look into it. Haven't heard anything since ( 2wks ago)

Quoting headingsouth13:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting headingsouth13:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Same. I couldn't take it anymore lol.

Quoting joyfullem:

Mt ex does the same type of shit!  HE tells everyone that I refuse to let him see them or talk to them blah blah blah its been a year and a half since he asked to see them and even then he would normally cancel.  I send him pictures when he asks and he posts them and acts like he was there!  It really really pisses me off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)