Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you serious - I am so sick of this girl

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I can't stand this bitch. My brother is talking about leaving her when the lease is up in March. I really hope he does, she's such a stuck up bitch. About 3 weeks ago my brother asked to keep my son over night once, and she called me at 10 PM telling me to come get my kid, because he won't go to sleep. My brother then texts me 5 minutes later telling me not to worry about it, that she's just being a bitch because my brother told her that him and my son were going to watch tom and jerry and she wanted to watch CSI but my brother said not until my son was sleeping, because I don't let him watch stuff like that.

I ask my brother is he is sure, and he says yes, if she has a problem with it, she can leave, that he wants to spend some time with his nephew. My son and my brother are very close - I was a teen mom and my brother helped me out alot while I worked until I was old enough and making enough money to afford daycare. This girl was not in the picture at this time.

So she then calls me back and is like "Um, are you coming" - So I was like " Um no, I'm not." and I hung up. My brother texts and he's like "Oh she is so pissed at you lmao. DS said hi mommy, I love you"

What is wrong with you? Are you jealous of the fact that he is showing attention to a child? A child that he is the idol of. My brother was the only positive male role model my son had in his life, up until I met my now husband. They have a bond like no other, and I am not going to pick my son up from Uncle/Nephew time, when his Uncle doesn't want me to pick him up.

Oh she is infuriating. This is the same woman who told me I was stupid for having a kid so young - no shit sherlock, it's not like I planned to get pregnant at a teen. She's also told me I'm stupid for getting married so young - I was 23 when I got married. You're the idiot that turned down my brothers marriage proposal. I can't wait for him to leave your ass, he deserves so much better!

Now - She had the audacity to tell my mom yesterday that she is bringing her little sister for Christmas eve and to make sure that there is something under tyhe tree for this kid. ( no one in my family has ever met this kid) so my brother jumps in and is like "Well how about we just put the gift that we got her in the jeep, and bring it here" and she's like "No, that is going under the tree at my moms house so she can open it with me on Christmas day." My brother is like, I paid for that and I won't even get to see her open it. And his girlfriend said " It's not my fault that you are white. " - WHAT? Her parents don't like him because he's white.  Her mom is white, her dad is black - they don't like white people. Whatever

So my mom is like, I will see what I can do, but I suggest you put something under my tree for her if you are bringing her. All of the other kids are getting gifts from all of their aunts and uncles. She looks at me and she's like "You'll buy my sister something right" and I half laughed and was um - no. She's not my niece or nephew or my child. I do not know her and I still have to by for nephew1.

Her mouth just dropped open, she turned to my brother and was like " You are going to take back DS1 and SD1's gifts and buy something for my sister." My brother was like the fuck I am -  I am not taking from my neice and nephew because you expect everyone to do for your lilttle sister. You are not her mother." She walked out. My brother just dropped his head and mumbled "Only 3 more months". I told him that if it would make his life easier to go ahead and take back the gifts for my kids. He said No, and I got them both birthday gifts. I'll have those on Christmas eve too. He gave me a hug and said he'd be over this weekend to hang out with the kids.

I am seriously going to end up hitting this bitch!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:48 AM
The audacity of her is leaving me speechless! kudos op for keeping your cool. I, on the other hand would've went ape shit on her.
baquick
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:02 PM
She does certainly have some balls! If I was your mom I would not allow her or the sister at at Christiana's eve!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
I_Love_Pooh1999
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Wow. So glad that your brother will be leaving her.

lilyrose2011
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Holy I would of handled that way worse than you did . Good job sticking up for yourself tho. I know some people that would try and accommodate her "needs"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:36 PM

O.O she is a bitch!

nathansmommy331
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Can he afford his lease without her? If so he should cut her loose now. Trust me when it comes to brothers gfs, my brother has the WORST. Tell your brother to run now & thank his lucky stars he didn't marry her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Lets say a prayer. I think it may help......

Itzy0ll0tl
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM

.. why is he still with her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)