Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

f@ck you !!!! and your drama !

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 17 Replies

sorry about the title , i couldnt get anyone to answere the first title , lol , ......ok , im 40 yrs old , i have 4 kids , i am deffinately done , im going to talk to the dr today about having my tubes tied . My question is , how many of you have had this ? are you in much pain after ? has it cause any kind of change in your life other than you cant get pregnant ?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I don't have my tubes tied so here's a bump

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I got mine done 5 yrs ago recovery wasn't horrible, no side affects, the worst part about it was my dd was under a year and I wasn't allowed to lift her so my Mom had to come help for a week so that was stressful.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM

sounds pretty simple

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

I got mine done 5 yrs ago recovery wasn't horrible, no side affects, the worst part about it was my dd was under a year and I wasn't allowed to lift her so my Mom had to come help for a week so that was stressful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM

f that I am never tying my tubes (42) and done as well but no way I would get that done. Too many horror stories and it's just not worth the risk for me personally. You should really look into it seriously though as it seems you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Honestly getting my galbladder out last year was worse than my tubal.

Quoting beachbabies6:

sounds pretty simple

Quoting MrsCountryMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM

How would I know? Fake titles are annoying. If you couldn't get answers with a real title, maybe it's not worth posting? or maybe try another group?

beachbabies6
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 AM

i am , that was why i was asking here if anyone had any problem with it

Quoting Anonymous:

f that I am never tying my tubes (42) and done as well but no way I would get that done. Too many horror stories and it's just not worth the risk for me personally. You should really look into it seriously though as it seems you are.

angy129
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I had a tubal almost 14 years ago. It heals quickly. The only issue I've had is that my periods are 10 times worse than the were before. They last longer, are heavier and the cramps are horrific. 

BekkieBoodle
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Your nice :)

Quoting Anonymous:

How would I know? Fake titles are annoying. If you couldn't get answers with a real title, maybe it's not worth posting? or maybe try another group?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)