Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you smart enough??? I think not.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:48 AM
  • 108 Replies

Any moms in here in college or taking college courses? If so, what are you studying and how much longer do you have? Do you work? 

Or if any of you plan on going to college anytime soon please share also. 

Thanks

So that no one is offended the title is meant to get your attention. It's not meant to offend anyone.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM

What is your title supposed to mean?

Mamasgirl524
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Blah. I went to college and got my AAS in applied sciences focus on medical administration. I haven't done anything with it and I owe so much in student loans.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm currently a stay at home mom and I'm working on my BA in Sociology. At my current pace I have just over 2 years to go, but I plan on doubling my course load, so just over a year to go.

mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Nothing just trying to get your attention. I have learned you can't be straight forward, you almost have to try to offend someone inorder to get peoples attention

Quoting Anonymous:

What is your title supposed to mean?

mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
What do you plan on doing with your degree?

Quoting Fordprefect:

I'm currently a stay at home mom and I'm working on my BA in Sociology. At my current pace I have just over 2 years to go, but I plan on doubling my course load, so just over a year to go.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this

cna in the spring/summer, i work part time and am working towards my ged

Fordprefect
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Quoting mrscass0416:

Quoting Fordprefect:

I'm not sure yet. I'm also getting a minor in business administration, just to keep my options open.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM
3 moms liked this

I already have my BA and I'm in the process of getting my second degree. I'm changing fields slightly & building on my current degree, so I'm only getting an associates degree this time around. Initially, I was just going to get the certifications that I needed, but it is only 15 more credits for me to get the AS and I can do it in the same amount of time it would take me just to get the certifications, so why not?

mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

Oh ok thats great, good job!

Quoting Fordprefect:

Quoting mrscass0416:

Quoting Fordprefect:

I'm not sure yet. I'm also getting a minor in business administration, just to keep my options open.

UgtaBkdnMe
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I'm done with school. I'm quite smart, but cannot spell for shit or do math lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)