Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel so used :( Update 2** UPDATED 3!!!**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 96 Replies
So.. I had sex with my s/o on Friday night, I wasn't ready, but I did it anyways.

He didn't spend the weekend with me, and he told me to get on BC. I tol him ok, but then he asked that I show him the pills to make sure they are not sugar pills.

We have been together a little over 5 months, and HE has been the one speaking of how he wants kids so bad, not I.

He then tells me on Sunday that maybe he should label the presents he got for my children, as they were from Santa, bc he doesn't want them to get attached.. He said he was taking them into consideration since we haven't been dating that long. I told him I'm not trying to make him a step father bc they already have a father. He said he just isn't used to dating a woman with kids, and I should take it slow with him and the kids..

Fast forward to today. We talked last night, he told me that it's not that he doesn't want to spend time with me, but it's because he lives 30 miles out, and he always gets home late when he comes over.

We compromised and said that we will have lunch together every Thursday, and a couple of days in the week, I will meet him after work with a change of clothes and we can hang out by the beach, or grab dinner, and he said he doesn't have a problem coming over, but not everyday

He DID ask me to lunch yesterday, but I didn't want to see his face. I was upset.

He told me that he is sorry for the sugar pill incident and he didn't mean to make me feel bad, and that he DOES want to spend time together.

He asked to see me today, but I have my children, and I decided I'm not going to bring him around them anymore.. Well, until this relationship is strong again.

Funny thing is.. He has text me EVERY morning for the past 5 months we have been together. But today he didn't text me..

Is he intentionally trying to "upset" me? I think he does that to see how I react? These games are getting old

Update!!!!

This is what I wrote him..

After many attempts of breaking up over the phone, I decided to text.. It was easier

This is what I wrote..

I have been thinking a lot, and I can't shake this feeling inside of me. I was hoping after numerous discussions on the same topic, I was really hoping there would be some positive and consistent changes in the relationship. What I have found is a no consistency, and a negative decline. I know what I want in a relationship, and I know what I deserve as a person, and as a partner. You are a great guy, but unfortunately your just not the right guy for me.. I've had a great time with you, and I wish you nothing but the best... Sometimes relationships work out, sometimes they don't, but I'm really glad we tried, otherwise I would have always wondered "what if". One day, you will make someone extremely happy.. Thank You for Everything, but most importantly, thank you for being kind to my boys, that meant the world to me.. ❤

- why am I crying???!! Why does this hurt???!!

**Update 3**

He texted my mom this evening.

He told her he was sorry, sorry he wasn't good enough for me.. She told him she didn't want to get into it.. That I was a good girl, an that e needed to talk to me..

He then said he wasn't getting her into it, but wanted to say sorry..

She told him "no worries, life goes on"

All he said was "ok"

He hasn't text or called me..

I don't know why.. Why did he text her and not me?

I know why.. He doesn't care as much as I though? Is he waiting for me to contact him?? I mean I did break up with him first..
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM
this story sounds soooo familiar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Yeah, I thought that too. ???

Quoting BeAmour:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I made a post about it a few days ago- I was just updating what had happened since Friday...

Women were saying he wouldn't call me

Quoting BeAmour:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM
honestly, they don't care.

Quoting Anonymous:

I made a post about it a few days ago- I was just updating what had happened since Friday...

Quoting BeAmour:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Maybe not?? I just needed to vent a bit

Quoting BeAmour:

honestly, they don't care.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeAmour:

cmendoza316
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM
3 moms liked this

Sounds to me like he really isnt sure about what he really wants.  Id sit down and talk to him about " the realtionship " and what he is really looking for as far as you two are concerned. Seems like since you had sex with him thats when he became distant. Might be the case of: I got the booty now I dont need to chase the tail anymore.

jmama0307
1 mom liked this

I think you need to dump him. You are complaining about a man who seem not interested in you. Re read your post and see if these are valid reason to stick with him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM

sounds like he may be having second thoughts on pursuing a relationship with you. And you are making the right choice by not allowing your children around him anymore until you know for sure if you two will be serious. They don't need to be attached to a man who is gonna walk out on them. 

CrazyLife1996
2 moms liked this
He's playing games. Time to send the boy away. IMO
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Honestly I would dump him... it doesn't sound like he's ready for a relationship with you...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)