Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

crap. i f***ed up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

just got out of a relationship.

i told ex about it... after YEARS of telling him it'd never work out between us, etc- he just got okay with the idea that we'd only be friends/co-parents.... so he asked about my relationship. i kept putting it off, but he'd ask specific questions (what the guy and my kid did, if my kid bought anything for the guy for christmas, etc)... i told him that we broke it off....

and it gave him hope that me and him could work it out. i know i'm not ready for a relationship, but i'll admit- i was enjoying the attention. i know i made a big mistake. i dont like him like that, i dont want to be with him-- the idea of being with him, like that (sexually), makes me want to throw up!

but i cant tell him b/c then he'll go psychotic again and i cant handle that. ugh he'll take it out on my kid- i know he will!

i fucked up. badly. i can just hope that he figures out i'm too crazy to be with and decides that he doesnt want to be with me either

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
How will he take it out on the child?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivy801
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Get a pen pal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:40 AM

then just lie and tell him that you and the guy are working things out. lol

ARmomOf3
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

i keep clusterfuck problems like that outta my life. good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:48 AM

refuse to visit him, take his stuff on the chance he does visit him (whatever ds takes, if dad is mad he doesnt get it back, including shoes)... badmouth me as a mother, a friend... badmouth him for 'liking' his mom (why the fuck do you even like her? she's just a pussy that had you. fuck her. she's worthless and if u like her, you're just as worthless. both of u guys are piece of shits. there's no reason why you should be asking to go home/wanting to be with her. she doesnt give a fuck about you... your bitch mom ripped my heart out and she'd rather see me die. you probably want me to die too huh? i should just kill myself. i bet u want that. if i gave you a gun, would u shoot me, kill me? yea- bitch mom makes u think i'm the badguy but she is. u're just fucked up in the head)..... all while ds is confused and crying. he doesnt want anybody to die- cried when his pet fish died! let alone people! (teddy bear nanny cam. cant see him, but you can hear him clear as day)

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM

i should, but i hate the idea of lying. i'm 'coming clean' to him the next time he calls-- that i dont see a relationship between us, i was just needy and i liked the attention... but man- am i scared for the consequences. time to pull my big girl panties on.. and maybe a diaper. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

then just lie and tell him that you and the guy are working things out. lol

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Does this punk have court ordered visitation?

Quoting Anonymous:

refuse to visit him, take his stuff on the chance he does visit him (whatever ds takes, if dad is mad he doesnt get it back, including shoes)... badmouth me as a mother, a friend... badmouth him for 'liking' his mom (why the fuck do you even like her? she's just a pussy that had you. fuck her. she's worthless and if u like her, you're just as worthless. both of u guys are piece of shits. there's no reason why you should be asking to go home/wanting to be with her. she doesnt give a fuck about you... your bitch mom ripped my heart out and she'd rather see me die. you probably want me to die too huh? i should just kill myself. i bet u want that. if i gave you a gun, would u shoot me, kill me? yea- bitch mom makes u think i'm the badguy but she is. u're just fucked up in the head)..... all while ds is confused and crying. he doesnt want anybody to die- cried when his pet fish died! let alone people! (teddy bear nanny cam. cant see him, but you can hear him clear as day)

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM

That is verbal abuse.  You need to get police involved.  You have the evidence so that he can't see his son again.  He is manipulating you so he can control you.  He was asking all those questions because he likes to have the info. not because he cares.  sick.   you need to stick up for your child.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:09 PM

yea. apparently, i wasnt allowed to let ds take something into his home, on HIS time, that'd tape/record him. so all that isnt allowed to be entered into the court documents.... he also said that during those episodes, he's off his meds and all that crap... which is semi-true. when he's medicated, for the most part- he's okay. i can get along with him; hence us 'being friends/co-parenting'... off of them though-- i HATE who he becomes. on or off the meds, he rarely does come around, so for the most part ds is well adjusted.... about a year after the recording incident, he tried/wanted to come back around. lasted for about 2 weeks then disappeared again. until a few years ago- he kept his distance, is 'trying to work out' the meds for him to 'be a better father, a better person and hopefully one day, a good husband'... but if he popped up this saturday and said 'i want ds... i plan on killing him and myself', i'd have to give him up, then notify the police, cps, caseworkers, etc and hope that they get to him before my child is injured

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Then why wouldn't you be happy to be rid of him? Next time he decides to go MIA, let him!

Quoting Anonymous:

yea. apparently, i wasnt allowed to let ds take something into his home, on HIS time, that'd tape/record him. so all that isnt allowed to be entered into the court documents.... he also said that during those episodes, he's off his meds and all that crap... which is semi-true. when he's medicated, for the most part- he's okay. i can get along with him; hence us 'being friends/co-parenting'... off of them though-- i HATE who he becomes. on or off the meds, he rarely does come around, so for the most part ds is well adjusted.... about a year after the recording incident, he tried/wanted to come back around. lasted for about 2 weeks then disappeared again. until a few years ago- he kept his distance, is 'trying to work out' the meds for him to 'be a better father, a better person and hopefully one day, a good husband'... but if he popped up this saturday and said 'i want ds... i plan on killing him and myself', i'd have to give him up, then notify the police, cps, caseworkers, etc and hope that they get to him before my child is injured

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)