Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this sound fishy to you? **kind of long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

Two weeks ago I decided to open up a POF account, please no bashing... I have actually cancelled the account already.

Well, this really cute guy messages me, he's all sweet and whatever. We talk on POF for a while, then he asks for my number to text, I didn't think anything of it, so I gave him my number. We texted for like 3 days, then that weekend (two weeks ago), we were supposed to meet at a restaurant in my town. Well, I don't hear from him all weekend long. So I blew it off like he's no longer interested..

Well then after the weekend, he gets on POF and messages me saying he lost my number (he could have looked at his messages on POF to get it, but obviously didn' think I would think of that). So I decided to give it to him again. Then he texts me off and on, and I have noticed it's only during the day while I'm at work when he will text me. I found out he works for a power company. So he works day hours. 

Well, then the next weekend rolls around (this last weekend), and i don't hear from him at all. Then yesterday (tuesday) he sends me a pic of him holding his dick... LIKE SERIOUSLY?!?! Gross. 

Well I don't reply back... and then this morning he sends a text saying "so what do you think?" I'm seriously not going to reply back. I'm no longer interested in this asshole.

But I started thinking.... I wonder if he's married. He only texts me during the day mon-fri... I don't hear from him any other time. I asked him if he had a facebook, and he said no. I wonder if he lied about his name too....

Anyway... do you think it sounds like a cheating husband? I guess I don't have enough info on him. I looked his name up and can't find shit on him. I'm about to ask him and see what kind of answer he gives me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:41 AM

BUMP

librarywizard
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fishy to me, I would leave it alone and not contact him again.

soph324
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Sounds like a jerk. He probably is married.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:43 AM

yeah I'm totally not interested. I don't need that drama in my life. 

Quoting librarywizard:

Sounds fishy to me, I would leave it alone and not contact him again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM

that's what I'm thinking. 

Quoting soph324:

Sounds like a jerk. He probably is married.

endoftheworld
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he IS married. And a douchebag. Who sends a photo of themselves like that?

mantyangel
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Sounds married to me... smart to ignore him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

exactly! That's what I was thinking. I never made any remarks about being interested in him for sex only... but I guess he assumed i was... smh .

Quoting endoftheworld:

Sounds like he IS married. And a douchebag. Who sends a photo of themselves like that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

that's definitely my plan! lol 

Quoting mantyangel:

Sounds married to me... smart to ignore him.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
He's only texting you during the day because he's at home with his wife in the evening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)