Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Speaking of trust

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM

lightbulb

kehgiggles
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I hate those! You never know who is posting. I don't know if it's about trust - it's just dorky!

Mamasgirl524
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Me too. Almost as much as I hate 4 year olds having a fb!

Quoting kehgiggles:

I hate those! You never know who is posting. I don't know if it's about trust - it's just dorky!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momma2mms
by Kristin on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM

HAHAHAHAHA I agree

stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:17 PM

LMAO. Nice. The guys seem to lose that sparkle they once had in their eye in their profile pic...

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

mich.el.le

Eh..the people I know with a joint account don't have trust issues.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Kitschy

lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Lmao dh & I have a joint account cuz we've both been cheated on my exh cheated through my space. So that statement is completely true!

I'm stealing this pic to poste on our wall :-D
-ZombieGirl-
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM

My in-laws share an account. It isn't about trust issues at all. DH and I are the ones that made it for them. There was no point in making 2 because they all have the same friends. 

I can tell who it is that's making the status because my MIL uses all caps and my FIL can't spell worth a damn. lol

MrsErdos2011
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM

My husband likes to 'fight' on facebook to get everyone riled up but no one can tell it's him. I am a stickler for spelling and sentence structure and he can't spell to save his life.

Quoting -ZombieGirl-:

My in-laws share an account. It isn't about trust issues at all. DH and I are the ones that made it for them. There was no point in making 2 because they all have the same friends. 

I can tell who it is that's making the status because my MIL uses all caps and my FIL can't spell worth a damn. lol

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)