Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel guilty, tell me it's okay?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
We haven't been able to get much for the kids for christmas this year. We knew that we'd have a little extra from this paycheck & would be spending it on Christmas. I have it all planned out, I know where I'm going & for what, about how much things will cost & where I can earn rewards back. I even have a coupon that I'm going to check & see if I can use to get something on the list cheaper.

But I'm still having an anxiety attack about spending this $ (I'm cming to take my mind off the chest pain) I emotionally know that I need to get the kids gifts, but the part of me that is constantly worried about money is freaking out.

Somebody talk me down. Reason with my poor person mentality. Please.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM
Bump!
Eagle293
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM
It'll be ok you know what u can afford
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Just shut up and get the presents!
lowencope
by ❤️Lucy 💋 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Christmas happens once a yr u plannedit it's ok. I understand I'm the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsFlores_2006
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM

you know sometimes you just have to sit back and do what you really want for your kids... they deserve it and so do you. 

rebeccadac
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I hear that totally!!!! Money seems to be tight for so many this year! Myself included.  We are budgeting likee crazy and I feel like I did not budget enough from babysitting this year either.  But I did majority of shopping on Black Fri and for the month prior saved every coupon related to stores we thought we might hit.  Coupons, groupons seem to be a big way for us... make a list and keep to it,and not getting things just to have "stuff" for the kids maybe that will work for you as well?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)