Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohhh, this anon would be so mad if she knew I have been chatting with her DH on here......

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

Well, don't you agree? Wouldn't she be pissed? bow down

Do you leave your CafeMom/Facebook/Whatever.com account open on your phone or on  the computer at home? Do you care if S/O or kids get into your info or posts on here?

I will say no, for myself. My daughter is an infant, and my husband is well aware of my craziness...but I bet some of you have some juicy secrets...dont ya?

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM

My wife has argued with people on here under my username. I think it's funny.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:39 PM
i leave it up.i don't post anything that could hurt our relationship on here.he can go through every post I've ever made.he's been a Dick and I've posted about it, but he knows he's being a Dickbefore o post lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM
My son has reported things and even made a post or two on here. Lol My husband has no desire to see what goes on here.
frzmamaof4
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM
I don't mind if my dh looks on here because I never post anything he doesn't already know:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Quoting wkukid:

My wife has argued with people on here under my username. I think it's funny.

I let my 9 year old talk "shit" to people on Xbox while hubby is blowing their ass away on COD. Mostly he sings to them though. It's great.

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)