Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do bfing moms...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Insist on posting pictures of your kid on the breast? I mean, i'm all for bfing and i think it is natural...but is it really necessary to post pictures of it? Whatever happened to modesty? I AM NOT BASHING BREASTFEEDING...i just don't think it is necessary to show everyone on the forums. Can't you show your precious babies without a breast in its mouth? I mean seriously.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised that so many of you choose to respond with immaturity and post pictures. Way to be mature.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I don't really get it either, I didn't take pictures while I was breastfeeding my kid. I didn't want my boob all over the Internet. I also didn't really want to look, because it grossed out a bit (most anything with milk grosses me out).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM
I don't.
militarywife09
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Personally I don't think its gross, so pics don't bother me, but I don't think its beautiful either. If you don't like it don't look.
parentalrights1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
4 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

lol I'd rather see a baby being fed the best nutrition the way he was supposed to then see a baby with a bottle full of chemicals and sugar. Her baby on her breast is definitely cuter than the bottle in your kids mouth
Traceyssel
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:02 PM
12 moms liked this

Milk coma
mary841108
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
4 moms liked this

at least its not a vagina. *shudders* never opening a pic post in here again!

SommelierMom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Like it or not, breasts are considered a way to feed your child AND sexual. That's not going to change.
MrsErdos2011
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
2 moms liked this

How is it any different than a baby with a bottle in their mouth. When baby eats, whether it be from the breast or from a bottle, is absolutely adorable. I love the look on their faces and in their eyes. The sweet, satisfied, content look...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
I also hate seeing those kind of pictures. I keep seeing a picture on here of a big pale boob and it disgusts me. Now people are going to post pictures thinking they're all funny but they're really ridiculous
parentalrights1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
3 moms liked this
And I'll do you one better. My baby nursing wasn't just online but on a poster displayed publicly as well

OoOoOoOoOo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured