Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do bfing moms...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Insist on posting pictures of your kid on the breast? I mean, i'm all for bfing and i think it is natural...but is it really necessary to post pictures of it? Whatever happened to modesty? I AM NOT BASHING BREASTFEEDING...i just don't think it is necessary to show everyone on the forums. Can't you show your precious babies without a breast in its mouth? I mean seriously.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised that so many of you choose to respond with immaturity and post pictures. Way to be mature.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I find those pictures beautiful but I wont personally post them for the public to see.

Our new addition to the family!

audreesmama
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
16 moms liked this

And DD nursing her baby:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:03 PM
5 moms liked this

Than a bottle stuffed in their face? Nice.

FYI not all of us wanted to choose the bottle!  Hmm...not every baby using a bottle is formula fed either.

Quoting Randi02:

I'd rather see a photo of a baby nursing than a baby with a bottle stuffed in their face :)

Nothing sweeter than a nursing baby, of course they take photos!

Salsacookies
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this
How do you know that those who bottle feed aren't exclusively pumping? Why do we automatically assume its formula in the bottle? Bottle feeding is not bad.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I'd rather see a baby being fed the best nutrition the way he was supposed to then see a baby with a bottle full of chemicals and sugar. Her baby on her breast is definitely cuter than the bottle in your kids mouth
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angy129
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Good gawd. The redundancy of posts has literally bounced off the charts lately! *smh* 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
It has nothing to with being sexualized...it has to do with not wanting to see your breast.

Quoting parentalrights1:

We post them because it should never have been considered immodest to begin with and people need to get used to seeing it so the stupidity can stop . Tired of having our body parts oversexualized

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
2 moms liked this
So it's gross that I had to pump due to my work schedule and school schedule so my DD had to have a bottle or starve? Stopped assuming that every bottle has formula in it!

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I'd rather see a baby being fed the best nutrition the way he was supposed to then see a baby with a bottle full of chemicals and sugar. Her baby on her breast is definitely cuter than the bottle in your kids mouth
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Bitches love trolling.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I would rather see a breast feeding a baby than in slutty pics
tennisgal
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

whatever happened to 21yo covering it up? my baby's head covers more than most of those skanky "in the club" party pictures that pop up every Friday and Saturday night. I certainly hope you take up issue with their lack of modesty as well. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)