Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do bfing moms...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Insist on posting pictures of your kid on the breast? I mean, i'm all for bfing and i think it is natural...but is it really necessary to post pictures of it? Whatever happened to modesty? I AM NOT BASHING BREASTFEEDING...i just don't think it is necessary to show everyone on the forums. Can't you show your precious babies without a breast in its mouth? I mean seriously.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised that so many of you choose to respond with immaturity and post pictures. Way to be mature.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM
3 moms liked this

Nom non nom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM
Quoting Salsacookies:

it could be in some cases but the person I quoted likely does formula or she wouldn't be so pissy on a breastfeeding subject
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I have actually never posted a pic of me nursing DD. 

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Didn't mean to hit the anon (stupid touch screen)

Quoting Anonymous:

I would rather see a breast feeding a baby than in slutty pics

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
I have seen two today that initially did not have a "pic" or mention of it in the title.

Quoting MamaToCollin:

The post title usually includes something like *pic* or picture of...

You don't have to open the post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
8 moms liked this
I take them because breastfeeding is one of my favorite parts of motherhood and I want to remember this time of bonding. I love the way they look up at you and smile while nursing, it's so sweet. I don't post them though because I'm too modest and dont want my boobs online. But I commend those who do because it needs normalized in our ass backwards society. It shouldn't "gross" anyone out. Boobs are made for feeding a baby and if that weirds you out you shouldn't have become a mother.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Stop Judging! So long as baby is being fed who cares? How do you know what is in every baby bottle? It could be breastmilk that mom pumped before, or donated breastmilk if she can't.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I'd rather see a baby being fed the best nutrition the way he was supposed to then see a baby with a bottle full of chemicals and sugar. Her baby on her breast is definitely cuter than the bottle in your kids mouth

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Of course, then there are you double standard cunts.

Quoting Randi02:

I'd rather see a photo of a baby nursing than a baby with a bottle stuffed in their face :)

Nothing sweeter than a nursing baby, of course they take photos!
parentalrights1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

well that's not good enough. There are alot of faces I would rather not see but that isn't their problem
-ZombieGirl-
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

There are a lot of things on here that mothers don't want to see but it's life.

Quoting Anonymous:

It has nothing to with being sexualized...it has to do with not wanting to see your breast.

Quoting parentalrights1:

We post them because it should never have been considered immodest to begin with and people need to get used to seeing it so the stupidity can stop . Tired of having our body parts oversexualized

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)