Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do bfing moms...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Insist on posting pictures of your kid on the breast? I mean, i'm all for bfing and i think it is natural...but is it really necessary to post pictures of it? Whatever happened to modesty? I AM NOT BASHING BREASTFEEDING...i just don't think it is necessary to show everyone on the forums. Can't you show your precious babies without a breast in its mouth? I mean seriously.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised that so many of you choose to respond with immaturity and post pictures. Way to be mature.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure it's necessary, they do it just to bug you.  Why do people like you feel the need to say "tit' instead of Breast? Whatever happened to Maturity?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh goody more saggy pale boobs!!! I have them too but good god I keep them in my shirt and off the Internet!
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I would rather a see a pic of a baby nursing than a pic of a half naked teenage girl showing WAY more skin than most nursing pics.

I didn't take any pics when I was nursing. I just never thought about it. I wish I had though, to have a picture of those special bonding moments. Oh well, you can't go back in time and change things!

Mom24munchkins
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it started to reduce shock factor, now its just to annoy people who think its gross :) p.s. my kids are a mixture of bf and bottle fed, due to a medical issue. Its annoying when mothers try to say bfing moms are nasty and its equally annoying when people say stuff like "poor baby with a bottle :(". My now ff guy is far from poor or mistreated.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM

I think if your nipples don't show then why not.(i never would) that being said i also think if it is a photo you wouldn't show their future husband/wife maybe it isn't approciate to show on here to strangers 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I'm not trolling.

Quoting Anonymous:

Bitches love trolling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
6 moms liked this

Milk coma after nursing.
PiNkIsPuNk
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Valid point. It just shows that women who bf are that judgemental.

Quoting MsRkg:

Stop Judging! So long as baby is being fed who cares? How do you know what is in every baby bottle? It could be breastmilk that mom pumped before, or donated breastmilk if she can't.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Quoting Anonymous:

lol I'd rather see a baby being fed the best nutrition the way he was supposed to then see a baby with a bottle full of chemicals and sugar. Her baby on her breast is definitely cuter than the bottle in your kids mouth

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Lol, what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course, then there are you double standard cunts.

Quoting Randi02:

I'd rather see a photo of a baby nursing than a baby with a bottle stuffed in their face :)

Nothing sweeter than a nursing baby, of course they take photos!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Quoting MsRkg:

I don't judge but I don't pretend formula is great either and I'm talking to the person I quoted, not every formula feeder. Yes breastfeeding is better. Even formula feeders know that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)