Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

why do bfing moms...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Insist on posting pictures of your kid on the breast? I mean, i'm all for bfing and i think it is natural...but is it really necessary to post pictures of it? Whatever happened to modesty? I AM NOT BASHING BREASTFEEDING...i just don't think it is necessary to show everyone on the forums. Can't you show your precious babies without a breast in its mouth? I mean seriously.

I guess i shouldn't be surprised that so many of you choose to respond with immaturity and post pictures. Way to be mature.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Replies (571-573):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 70 on Dec. 17, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Boooobies!!!!
xtwistedxlovex
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Have you not been around long? It's pretty common for women to be torn down for...well, hell, just about everything. There comes a point where you learn to expect that anyone questioning a much-abused subject is TRYING to be offensive. Nursing pics, "extended" breastfeeding, and nursing in public are especially hot topics around here so I'm sure many of these women reached that point long ago.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for answering honestly without being rude. My intention was not to offend anyone, but rather i was asking an honest question but it evidently stuck a nerve with a lot of people on here.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Have you ever seen a nursing smile? So adorable! :-)

I'm not sure what the big deal with a little skin is...I see more than that every time I go out in public, even in the middle of winter. I prefer seeing nursing pics to skimpy clothes. NBD to me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
I've only been on here a couple of months. Long enough to realize how "aggressive" some of the women on here are, which is why i asked anon (i don't want harassed like some of the other moms on here). I was hoping to get more honest answers than smartass ones but that hasn't really happened much. Thank you for being honest though.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Have you not been around long? It's pretty common for women to be torn down for...well, hell, just about everything. There comes a point where you learn to expect that anyone questioning a much-abused subject is TRYING to be offensive. Nursing pics, "extended" breastfeeding, and nursing in public are especially hot topics around here so I'm sure many of these women reached that point long ago.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for answering honestly without being rude. My intention was not to offend anyone, but rather i was asking an honest question but it evidently stuck a nerve with a lot of people on here.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Have you ever seen a nursing smile? So adorable! :-)

I'm not sure what the big deal with a little skin is...I see more than that every time I go out in public, even in the middle of winter. I prefer seeing nursing pics to skimpy clothes. NBD to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN