Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am evil....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

So I had a mirena IUD for 5 years, and needed to get a new one placed.  So I made an appt last week, and made sure DH could be off, to pick up our youngest DS from preschool.  (it was the only appt for 2 months, so of course I took it.)  Anyways we had been talking the night before about me needing to get in to get a new one placed.  I figured I didn't need to spell it out for him.  I reminded him last night that I had an appt today.  Again I didn't say what for specifically, figuring he knew.

So I just got back from the Dr and DH is home with DS.  He said 'are you feeling sick is everything all right.'  I just looked at him weird, and I don't know what the hell came over me, but I told him 'no.' and went to the bedroom.  He immediately followed me, asking 'whats the matter?'  I was like really?  Again I have no clue why, but I said, 'Remember that time you didn't pull out?'  He immediately froze.  (BTW, he never pulls out....I don't know why he was concerned, I got the IUD replaced before its life expired, next month)  At this point I couldn't help myself.  'We're having a baby...'  and since I couldn't keep a straight face, walk into the bathroom.  He FLIPPED out.  'Oh god, oh god, REALLY? REALLY?  Oh I need to call my mom, and sister, and brother, and......'  I burst out laughing, 'No not really.  I told you what the appt was for, I'm just messing with you.'   'I hate you.'

We have talked about it and really we are in no place financially to have another child. Plus I want to get through school, and have a decent job, before we even consider it. (that ties into the financial aspect of it) maybe by the time I need this IUD replaced we will be ready for another child.  (I will only be 32.  Gosh that sounds so far away.) I am glad to know that he's open to another child though.  LOL

So what fast ones have you pulled on your DH/SO lately?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Traceyssel
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof3toddler
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Bahaha sounds like something I would do! Nice to keep them on their toes every once in a while.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:12 PM

heh, I thought my supply was low the other day (DD is 10 months and only had like, 3 not so wet diapers all day!), and when I talked to someone about it, she goes "Could you be pregnant?", so I discussed this with DH and he was like "Oh fuck...we HAVE been having more sex lately"

Needless to say, I *knew* I wasn't, but I brought it up with him to see his reaction. He ran out and got me a test and it was negative. He looked pretty relieved :P

Wolfmomma1997
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:14 PM

That's funny as hell! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:18 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)