Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im over it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

im just sick of it  at this point im starting to just not give shit anymore which says alot all iask is for my hubby to watch my son at midnight which he usually falls asleep by then anyway hes 3 months old and he catn even do that i go to school at 5am every morning and come home clean up after his sister and her boyfriend my hubby and my son which yes i know my son is my responsibility which im fine with but its disgusting here i would have never agreed to move in here if i knew how gross they were they throw trash in the sink leave food laying out rarely do the dishes im embarrassed of my own home but i look past that. my problem is the fact that  my hubby all he has to do is go to school two days a week and pass and the military pays him but he doesn't even do that he has failed two classes in a row i have even packed my shit and left at one point and he still didn't do it he watches my son from 2am to 10am which he is sleeping the whole time and most of the time i wake up to my son crying hungry and him on a fucking video game and he has the audacity to say i dont do enough im done im just so done  how about you get off your ass clean up after your messy sister watch your son while he sleeps i mean really all you have to do is feed him that's it and instead of wasting your fucking life on video games do your fucking hw so we don't end up homeless if this is to overwhelming as you say then i will grant your fucking wish you can be alone because i know i wont.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 12:51 PM

If your parents are good people that can help you need to take your child and move back in with them. Do it for your baby, it's not about you anymore. Living like this is not safe for him. This is ridiculous. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)