Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

35 degrees and u strip the kid outside! WTF!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

So my husband and his ex have 50/50 custady but since his ex is loosing her house we have his dd 95% of the time which is fine because she mother isnt exactly reliable. But anyways she asked to take her dd to dance (this is the first time in 2 years she even asked) so i said sure but im at my moms. so she came and picked up her dd i had her all dressed for dance. 5 mins before dance ended her mom asked if she would keep her till 9pm so her MIL could spend time with her since she lives out of the state. Hubby said sure. 9pm came and went and i sent a message then her Husband sent me a message saying OMW when he go to my moms he slipped my SD (his SD too) in the parking lot when i go out there she was only in tights. OMG i was pissed but i got her jacket out of the bag her stepdad gave me and put it on her as fast as i could and go her inside.

Its like this : why didnt u get her dressed in the clothes she went in before u left to bring her back plus i could of taken her inside to change and then brought the clothes out or even changing her IN the car! im pissed and my husband flipped on  her mom who was to busy at the BAR to take her dd home. Im sick of this already

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Please tell me what u would do we already keep track of everything in a journal idk what else to do cause the courts always side with the mom in our state

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)