Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm bleeding from my butt. -you're seriously NOT going to believe this update. I can't stand some army wives!- F M L

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

Yes, I'm for serious. I'm going to talk to you like I talk to my 5 year old because frankly, I'm uncomfortable with this whole thing.

K? k.

So, I made stinkies on my lunch break and there was a LOT of bright red blood. I panicked a little because I'm 30 weeks pregnant. I double wiped to make SURE it wasn't coming from my nana. 

I've been having stomach cramps since Saturday, which I started getting when I was recovering from the stomach flu (gastrointestinal virus is wht the MD says). I figured they were just reminants of the virus, sucky, but whatevs, yo. There's nothing I can take or do, really. I have a history of internal hemmheriods. 

I REALLLLLY don't want to bring this up to my doctor (I have an appt in 45 minutes) for him to make me drop my pants and touch my toes (or turn on my side or whatever they do nowadays) and I get a finger somewhere I'm not prepared for. I'm already having a bad day.

Would you think it was something more than the unrelated virus and poop chute problems or would you bring it up in case they're connected and I have an ulcer or something? 

Either way FML.

So, I brought it up to him... here's a summary of the conversation that followed.

"If I told you I thought i was having problems with internal hemrrhoids, are you going to check or just take my word for it and we can move on from this?"

-I probably won't check. Is there a LOT of blood or just a streak.

-intimate details of bloody stinkies follows-

"Well, it sounds like the blood is pretty close to the opening. Is your stool black or anything?"

Nope, my stinkies are normal colored and everything. 

-Ok, Ill just rx you a stool softener-

Can you throw in a suppository and we call it a day and stop talking about this?

YUP! 

So, there you have it. It doesn't sound like internal bleeding from anywhere, so I'm not ACTIVELY dying, well not yet anyways. I picked up my rx in the pharmacy and went on my happy way.... until I got fkn THROWN UP ON in the pharmacy!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

So, in the interest of removing ALL DOUBT my day is going worse than yours, I give you my FB status...

I'm sitting in the pharmacy, waiting to pick up my meds. There are two open chairs to my left and one chair to my right. It's kind of busy, but there's still entire half rows empty. Still with me?
Along comes army wife with two kids, around 8 yo. She plops down in the chair furthest from me with my stuff sitting in the chair next to her. As I'm moving it, she gives me a dirty look and tells her 
kids to share the chair next to me, quite obviously pregnant. Then she gives me another dirty look, expecting me to move down more. Not happening until you can use your words, you grown ass woman. So, then she starts telling her son he probably won't be in school for the rest of the week, blah blah blah. I look at her and ask of he's contagious. She gets even more mad at ME, that she sat her sick children down next to a pregnant woman and i have the balls to ask her?? Omfg. she should be happy I'm in uniform, and that I'm a fkn LADY. 
---------
uncomfortable elevator music for 10 minutes
---------
next FB status
---------
HE JUST THREW UP ALL OVER MY SHOES!!!! I'm going to lose my fkn mind.
People disgust me. Then she was YELLING at her poor son for throwing up!! It was obvious he was vomiting uncontrollably and there were puke bags 10 feet from her on the wall, but she was screaming at him, telling him he "better fucking not do that again" and he "BETTER make it to the garbage can" while she was pulling him by his coat and he's throwing up the whole 30 feet while she dragged him across the entire pharmacy. He threw up approx 4 feet from EVERY SINGLE WINDOW in the place!!!!!!!! 
I had to stop back by my doctors office and have someone let me use an exam room, some gloves and cleaner to clean his puke off of my legs and shoes and DISINFECT myself so I don't get the stomach flu. Again this week.
Yup that's right. All the empty chairs in the place and she tries to bully me out of my seat then is incnsiderate enough to have a child with the STOMACH FLU to not only sit next to (she could have sat next to me and had her children sit on the end) but she KNEW he was still vomiting!!!!!!!!!! 
What a cuntmonkey!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtoblueeyes
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Maybe constipated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
atyou
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Roids, babe.

Ewww. Sorry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have never bled from my butt from a flu, I would mention it to the dr.

anitarichman
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Could be hemorrhoids, but go get it checked out ASAP.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM
Bahahahahah oh boy lol. That was an interesting read lol
katieloves21
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

probably hemroids you need to tell your doc though so he can give you something for it

xMs.Shannax
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Bring it up to your doctor...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Crones disease? Idk. Just talk to your doctor.

Btw you talk to your 5 year old like that? I dont even talk to my 4 year old like that, he can understand adult speak. Lol

To each their own.
Goodluck!!
And youll.be fine!
lowencope
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Lmao.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Or really bad hemmroids (sp)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)