Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a push over?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I've gotten to the point in my life where I've realized that people use me and treat me horribly but I feel bad so I always forgive them or just act like it doesn't happen because I'm a pushover or maybe I'm pathetic I'm not really sure.

But now I'm getting to the point in my life where I've realized I don't want to take anyone's crap anymore if they want to shit on me then get out of my life. I actually do have feelings and I don't want to degrade myself. Everyone thinks I've just turned into this major bitch but the bottom line is I'm just fed up?

Is anyone else like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:00 PM

O yes.As you get older,you definately see things how they really are and you dont put up with as much anymore.I have a friend who is atleast 10 yrs older than me and when our sons were in preschool she told me that and I fully see what she meant.You have to stand up for yourself or people take advantage.Some people you just need to cut off who are like that.

tezell78
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Me to. I am that person who would forgive someone over and over and over, and never walk away. Then about 3 years ago everything changed. Answer I do mean everything! Now I don't take crap from anyone. I speak up for my self. Trust me after the shock wears off everyone will respect you more....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)