Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have to go to...

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have to go to a Kosher, Vegan, Onion free dinner party on Friday for my husbands co-workers.  What the hell is there going to be to eat?!  This should be interesting! 

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Lmbo eat a juicy cheeseburgers before you go!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
truelove813
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh hunny you bet I am! Lol

Quoting mrscass0416:

Lmbo eat a juicy cheeseburgers before you go!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM

probably this, lol

• 1 Mushroom Risotto with Caramelized Onions - Vegan, gluten-free, full of flavor.

• 2 Braised Coconut Spinach and Chickpeas with Lemon - A deeply delicious stew, vibrant and colorful

• 3 Soba Noodle Salad with Bok Choy - Make sure to use gluten-free soba noodles in this fresh soba dish.

• 4 Very Simple Dal Palak - Garnish with cilantro and serve with brown rice for a rich, warming meal.

• 5 Curried Coconut Carrot Soup - An amazingly delicious soup, filling from the coconut milk.

truelove813
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Eww, no thanks. I will definitely be eating before we go.

Quoting Sassy762:

probably this, lol

• 1 Mushroom Risotto with Caramelized Onions - Vegan, gluten-free, full of flavor.

• 2 Braised Coconut Spinach and Chickpeas with Lemon - A deeply delicious stew, vibrant and colorful

• 3 Soba Noodle Salad with Bok Choy - Make sure to use gluten-free soba noodles in this fresh soba dish.

• 4 Very Simple Dal Palak - Garnish with cilantro and serve with brown rice for a rich, warming meal.

• 5 Curried Coconut Carrot Soup - An amazingly delicious soup, filling from the coconut milk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)