Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate my life...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I made a promise to myself 7 years ago that by this date I would be married and on my own and have 2, maybe 3 kids and I would be happy... honest to goodness happy for once in my life. but where do I find myself today? alone. unhappy. depressed, and possibly homeless by christmas. fucking awesome.... I will never find anyone decent to love me because to put it as so many others have "I'm too stupid, too ugly, too fat, and too bitchy to have anything last. someone would have to be really desperate to want me since the only thing I can bring to the table is good sex and thats even just so-so." I hate my life. I sometimes wish that none of this had ever happened. that my ex would have left before destroying me, that his marriage would fail so that I didnt think it was only me. I work my ass off, I never see my kid because I am always at work, and I still don't make enough to get by. it isnt fair by any means. I see so many people succeeding in life and having everything handed to them and they take it for granted. they are skinny and pretty and smart and everyone loves them. but here I am alone for ever... my own child not wanting me and preferring my own mother, calling her mom instead of me because he sees her more than me... I hate this shit I want to just run away. do you think anyone would notice if i disappeared for a day? a week? a month? a year? I just want to run away....

manic episodes suck...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)