Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do You Dance FOR Your Man?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM
  • 60 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever danced sexy for your man?

Options:

Yes

No, but I'd like to

Never, someone might get hurt

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 77

View Results

I do, if he's been very good. Took awhile to stop feeling ridiculous though.   

I'm talking sexy dances, ladies.  Don't say "yes" if you did the electric side in front of your man once at the family reunion.  That doesn't count, lol.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaskedMomma
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM
5 moms liked this

oh it was horrible. I gave him a big long show one night last summer after the kids went to bed. I'm talking dance,lap dance, dancing on the bed and crawling across it, then lots and lots of other fun. Anyways the next day we're coming back from somewhere and the neighbor across the street who always says hi has this big ass goofy grin on his face. He comes over and tells Dave (my SO), "not that I mind,my wife might, but ya'll might wanna invest in some black-out curtains if she's gonna be giving you a show like that again. It was on hell of a show though lol, feel like I outta pay you for that" Davey still teases me about it (expeshally since I did used to do amature night when I was 18 &19 before I had kids lol). I haven't given him a dance since then though, even though we've moved. Although just having a kid 3 months ago might have something to do with that hahaha.

AJB163
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM
3 moms liked this
No, I don't. I'm terrified I might accidently bitch slap my husband with one of my fat rolls.

It'd be a funny story, but really embarrassing to actually happen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM
I bol
I have a headache and it didnt help

Quoting AJB163:

No, I don't. I'm terrified I might accidently bitch slap my husband with one of my fat rolls.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manicMOM_DLC
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM
2 moms liked this
I dance on his dick.......

AJB163
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry lol

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

I bol

I have a headache and it didnt help

Quoting AJB163:

MrsCountryMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM
I dance my way to the bedroom removing items of clothing as I go, he follows me everytime!

I'm am so uncoordinated and don't dance in public too embaressed it only took a few years to not feel foolish while dancing for my dh.
frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Yeah, back when I was sexy. lol

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

OH NOOOOOO!!!!!  That is hilarious!  I had a friend who tried to give her bf a sexy dance, she farted while she was crawling across the floor.  I call that a tragecomedy, lol. 

Quoting MaskedMomma:

oh it was horrible. I gave him a big long show one night last summer after the kids went to bed. I'm talking dance,lap dance, dancing on the bed and crawling across it, then lots and lots of other fun. Anyways the next day we're coming back from somewhere and the neighbor across the street who always says hi has this big ass goofy grin on his face. He comes over and tells Dave (my SO), "not that I mind,my wife might, but ya'll might wanna invest in some black-out curtains if she's gonna be giving you a show like that again. It was on hell of a show though lol, feel like I outta pay you for that" Davey still teases me about it (expeshally since I did used to do amature night when I was 18 &19 before I had kids lol). I haven't given him a dance since then though, even though we've moved. Although just having a kid 3 months ago might have something to do with that hahaha.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM
Yes, from time to time. He likes me to wear a long t-shirt with no panties.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting manicMOM_DLC:

I dance on his dick.......

Alright nasty girl! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)