Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear karina jones....

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 17 Replies
Will you PLEASE pay your bills, keep your dr. Appointments, and get your kid to school! Or at least call your bill collectors, dr.s, and kids school and give them your correct number? I have had this number for 3 years and am still getting calls for you regularly it's annoying as hell!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dbrown1989
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM

That sucks. My parents get calls for the Choy family all the time and have since we moved there in 2004. We are not the Choys, and half the time they get the calls, or at least half the time I asnwered them while I lived there they were speaking Chinese or something....and we had no idea what they were saying and when we would tell them they had the wrong number, they yelled at us in their language. It was crazy.

illinoismommy83
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM

Lol. I get calls for Olivia Smith on my home phone. I have had the number for over a year. I have escalated to managers and they all give me the run around. How do you know her name and what city she lives in if you don't know her? Uh, you and other collection agencies call me daily?

Just start answering the phone "Hello, this is Kristen Smith on a recorded line. How can I help you?" and constantly remind them of the recorded line as you give them a cease and desist notice and ask if your lawyer needs to speak with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:12 PM
3 moms liked this

Um, my name is Karina Jones. WTF???

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Choto mate!

Quoting dbrown1989:

That sucks. My parents get calls for the Choy family all the time and have since we moved there in 2004. We are not the Choys, and half the time they get the calls, or at least half the time I asnwered them while I lived there they were speaking Chinese or something....and we had no idea what they were saying and when we would tell them they had the wrong number, they yelled at us in their language. It was crazy.

With light and love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM

OP what state are you in?

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Lol, blew your Anon.

Quoting Anonymous:

With light and love

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Does your phone have a 951 area code?? Stop giving out my number!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:14 PM
California.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Well I used to live in CA, but I moved a while ago. WTF, I don't owe anyone anything!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

California.

Quoting Anonymous:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:18 PM
I highly doubt it's you jones is a pretty common last name and I got a call a few weeks ago form her landlady because she was 2 months behind in her rent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I used to live in CA, but I moved a while ago. WTF, I don't owe anyone anything!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

California.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)