Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was i wrong?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I have a question?

My fiancee, an his ex wife, had a really close friendship that i felt was not right, for me an him being engaged, i dont like how she would call him up an whine an complain an only visit when i wasnt home. She yells at him all the time for me correcting the kids an for me being mom, when i raise them all the time other then holidays she may pick them up for a visit that last 3 hours...

a few months back she called me an told me that he had been trying to get her back an i found birthday cards from her to him, with i love yous forever your wifey an things like that, .....Dan, an i have been together for 4 years now.....this last card i found was 2011.. for his birthday,.....she claims he would kiss her an invite her out to the house things while i was gone at work so that he could talk to her an try to get her back but that he would never tell me that he wanted me to leave.

after having that discussion i have told him no more talking to her on the phone without me present., no more deleting text messages without me reading them, an so on, he claims none of that is true an that she was trying to tare us apart. in that converstation she did state that i had her husband , her truck, her house, an her kids,......... i was rather upset by this comment because he didnt get this house till after thier divorce an i have been with him from the day he got the Truck an the house, i helped pick the house out an everything i was there when he signed the contract....on everything, that she claims is hers. an they have not been together since like 2008......

yesterday i checked the email an in the email i found a letter from her that said Thanks so much <3! ..... that through me off an i was rather upset, i dont normally log into his account but i was checking to see if he had a paid a bill i asked an he swears she didnt say that... to which i replied that it was affection that she had no business using, an that it bothered me, an i told him you never see the things she does, an that she connects with you on a husband lvl still an she needs to stop an i asked him to email her to tell her to stop the <3 comments...

to which she replied to get over himself because i was controling an that i was jealous of her, an so on an so forth,

am i wrong??? or is she just being the ex wife? an mad because i confronted her?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
areyouatroll
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:28 PM
I think.that he is keeping things from you if he is deleting texts and emails
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LynBoz
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:30 PM
I think he is being sneaky and keeping things from you. It takes two, she isn't the only one in the wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:32 PM

thats what i said also, but she claims they arent doing anything i stright up asked her an she said i was being controlling an that i needed to stop being controling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)