Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please don't judge!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 55 Replies

Befor I start let me please ask y'all to not judge me and or slate me..I do know it's wrong that's why I'm asking the question how to fix the way I'm feeling.

Ok so my first child, my beautiful 9 week old baby girl she is so precious and I love her endlessly... BUT she crys and crys and crys all night I am so tiered I can't handle it sometimes I turn the music up and ignore her or when she's really loud and I'm really tiered from being up all night with her today I found my self wanting to smack her and throw her on the bed... After I had settled her down and finally got her asleep I started crying thinking how could I want to do that to her she is so precious.

I know it's not an excuse but my husband has left us, I have no family so it's just us and no support at all.

By the way I am 18 also suffer with heart problems.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

She's only 9 weeks old, so she's crying for a reason.  If she's fed, changed and doesn't need a nap, maybe something else is going on.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Talk to your doctor. Lack of sleep and no help with a newborn can be overwhelming. It does get easier though. Your not the only mom who has felt that way. No bashing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Take her to the dr
la-cosa-nostra
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Sounds like you have PPD. Talk to your doctor.
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Well you do need to find out why she is crying she could be ill or so. You need to seek some emotional help.

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Uhm.....  she's 9 weeks old.  She's an infant and it's how she communicates.  More than likely at that age something is bothering her if she's crying.  Do you have any friends that could help??  If nothing else give you a couple hours to yourself on a weekly basis.

SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM
When you feel your self stressed just lay baby down in a crib or somewhere where she's safe til you can calm down and collect yourself. Good luck!
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Thats tough. Have you taken her to a dr? Tried different food? Does she have colic?
Momoftwinkies
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Have you talked to her dr? Maybe Hshe is colic. A new baby is hard and can make you feel like you are going nuts. Hang in there momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:32 PM

have you talked to the dr about this?? Maybe she is colicky... 

There are also things you can do and buy for her to help sooth her. I loved the swaddler... it's a blanket that swaddles the baby so they feel secure.. it worked wonders for my dd. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)