Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
Can a mother (obviously) already has kids, married, say I do NOT want anymore kids Iwill no matter what get an abortion if I am up pregnant? There acting like they don't already have a child and there not already a mother, you created life inside of you with your husband BUT because you already decided during your last pregnancy you weren't having anymore your just going to kill it.

I can see a women making the choice of not wanting kids before they even have any, kids are not for everyone BUT for someone who is already a mother and never saw herself having more than two to just up an abort because that's not part of her life plan is selfish HOW can you do that? You have two kids don't they mean the world to you, enough that you would take in another under the circumstance ?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Oh, you are describing me. I have my tubes tied and would abort if I became pregnant now. It is my choice. Case closed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:38 PM
Oh wow two selfish ppl I can relate this post to , case closed why comment if you don't care to explain yourself?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, you are describing me. I have my tubes tied and would abort if I became pregnant now. It is my choice. Case closed.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM

If i try to go thru a full term pregnancy I could very well lose my life leaving one maybe two kids without a mother. 

We are able to give our son a pretty damn good life the way things are right now. Im able to stay home, pay all our bills, and save to pay completely for our sons college education. I wouldn't be able to give him these gifts if we were to have another child to care for. 

For these reasons if my double birth control methods fail me I would abort. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:41 PM

What do you want me to explain? I already have 4 kids, and 37 years old and do not want any more children, so I got my tubes tied taking drastic precautions. If it failed, I would get an abortion.

Quoting Anonymous:
Oh wow two selfish ppl I can relate this post to , case closed why comment if you don't care to explain yourself?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM
I Agree with You
kenziesmomma228
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I agree with you op. Even before my dd i wouldn't abort. But, now there is no question. She is my WORLD. I think it is their choice but a choice i could never make. I don't know how they could smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GatorsWife4Life
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:44 PM
I don't believe in abortion but other people do and it's their choice. Plain and simple.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM
It depends on the situation. If he is snipped and I don't want to have anymore children because it is not good for my health, so it would depend.
ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:46 PM

If I got pregnant right now, I would probably abort for the best interest of me and my children. I can't afford any more children right now. We are already stretching it as it is. It would be really selfish and irresponsible of me to bring another child into this world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:51 PM

People are wicked and society has become self absorbed and selfish.  Its a me, me me society nowadays and no one has any regard for human life.  We are here to protect the innocent people.  The elderly, the sick, mentally challenged and, the most innocent, THE UNBORN.  

I read the post and I cant believe it either.  That person should be sterilized and actually her children should be taken from her.  Someone like that has no regard for human life and therefore isnt deserving of children.  Children are a blessing not a curse.  You have to pray for someone like that.  If you read her comments and vulgarity, she's an angry girl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)