Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son met a robot today...

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

He is 2 and it was decided he would be my little tag-along today.  We had to go to my university so that I could get my recommendation forms filled out.  Apparently the physics professors decided to break out their talking, moving robot.  He roams on wheels, has a dome-shaped head with a small video camera attached and is about 4 feet tall.  

When we walked into the hallway, most of the lights were out and no one could be seen.  All you could see was this robot roaming the halls saying things like "I've met your kind before" "Master, where shall we go now?" and "You'll never catch me!"  Definitely creepy LOL. 

My son, yelled "ROBOT!  AHHHH!", ran away and hid underneath a table.  We really weren't expecting a robot.  He eventually warmed up to him and they even had a convesation or two.  Then he met the professors who built the robot.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Bump!  The last time I brought my son on-campus with me, I made liquid nitrogen ice cream.

The time before that, my DD got to see our preserved insect and rock collections.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)