Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear GOD! My roommate did NOT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

Throw a package of 4 pork chops out!

They're gone.  She didn't fucking eat them, she's NEVER HERE!

God what a B***H!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Why would she do that? Maybe she took them over to a friend's house to cook them? Or she's being a complete pork chop nazi?

stacefaceninja
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I honestly thought you were gonna say that she used your dildo. There was a post like that a few days ago. I'm sorry about your porkchops.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:58 PM

she's crazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I'm on Disability, Foodstamps, and WIC and am always broke.  I can't afford to buy more meat until next month.  

I pay 450 in rent to her when the RENT here is only 490 a mo. which I didn't know until we got a letter posted on the door that we'd be evicted since she was 20 days late! I pay her 450 the 1st every month, WTF is she doing w/my money?  And now she throws away my food!

Squid12
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM

We had a roommate who never told us when she finished off a jar of peanut butter or things like that-I would only buy what I knew we needed. Ended up pissed off more than once, I finally starting labelling what was hers and what what was ours.

mom_dl6
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd be mad too...drinking beer

Samantha_McKay
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm on Disability, Foodstamps, and WIC and am always broke.  I can't afford to buy more meat until next month.  

I pay 450 in rent to her when the RENT here is only 490 a mo. which I didn't know until we got a letter posted on the door that we'd be evicted since she was 20 days late! I pay her 450 the 1st every month, WTF is she doing w/my money?  And now she throws away my food!

I'd be more pissed off about this than I would be pork chops. Holy hell. That sucks though :( sorry shes shitty.

lisairv
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Ummm Ewww! Glad I missed that post!

Quoting stacefaceninja:

I honestly thought you were gonna say that she used your dildo. There was a post like that a few days ago. I'm sorry about your porkchops.

Bmama1
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:12 PM
We had a roommate once and 6 months after we kicked him out, we seen his face in the paper. He was arrested for fucking dogs in front of his son.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aCafemomma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this

sounds like you could take what you pay and find a place of your own then you wouldn't have to deal with her and if she's not useing the money for rent you risk getting kicked out if you stay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)