Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Texting + cooking= major pain

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Well 5 hours and 8 stitches later I'm finally getting to eat what was supposed to be my breakfast/lunch, it has now turned into breakfast/lunch/dinner.  I sliced my finger pretty bad on a knife when I went to get it out of the drawer!  Lesson learned don't text and cook!  I am now gonna eat and take pain meds before my fiance gets mad because I haven't ate!  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ihave1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:01 PM

ouch.  sounds bad.   I cook while watching tv.   had the firedeptment at my home a few times I am super good at starting a fire w/ hot oil.  

Hope you feel better fast.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Thanks.  This is the 2nd to worst time I've injured myself the worst was I broke my collar bone.  Urgent care knows me by my first name the second I walk in the door.

Quoting ihave1:

ouch.  sounds bad.   I cook while watching tv.   had the firedeptment at my home a few times I am super good at starting a fire w/ hot oil.  

ihave1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:11 PM

you sound as bad as me.  I have burned my hand once while cooking.  My left  hand four of my fingers & most of my palm b/c my dumb ass left the handle over the fire.  I really do hate to cook. I even burnt myself this morning.   Are you taking any pain meds?

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks.  This is the 2nd to worst time I've injured myself the worst was I broke my collar bone.  Urgent care knows me by my first name the second I walk in the door.

Quoting ihave1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:16 PM

yeah they gave me some while there then sent home a script eating first otherwise they will make me sick

Quoting ihave1:

you sound as bad as me.  I have burned my hand once while cooking.  My left  hand four of my fingers & most of my palm b/c my dumb ass left the handle over the fire.  I really do hate to cook. I even burnt myself this morning.   Are you taking any pain meds?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ihave1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)