Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Let me and my DH rate you. On scale of 1-10. Trust me, there will be no sugarcoating.

1 means you should go hide in your closet and never come out again...IMO...10 means we will both be stalking you and peeking in your windows at night.

AAAnd GO!

-If for any reason you feel an urge to correct my grammar, spelling, or punctuation, please suppress this urge. You are not important enough to me to spend time editing before I post.  I will just laugh at you-

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Replies (351-360):
blue_elephant
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

I would rate you higher than that, you are almost as cute as your baby! (So adorable! That kid is should be in commercials.) I think you would look great with lighter hair, and with it loose around your face.

Quoting blue_elephant:

Lol, well its not the best or most flattering pic so I'll take it! And my baby is freaking adorable.

Quoting stacefaceninja:

goddammit. you seem so nice. Why do you do this to yourself? Your baby gets a 10..you ..eh, 2. I think it's the hair. Hubby says 3...so hey, there's a bright spot.

Quoting blue_elephant:

Go, lol! I'm kinda scared...

Maybe my adorable baby will help me!

;)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 52 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

What letter?! Cilff notes, please?

Quoting winkyloafer:

You didn't go anywhere. People exposed the letter for the lie that it was and you've been figuring out what else to lie about. Seriously, find some damn help.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a member of this group anymore. My gf and I lost our baby she was 21 weeks pregnant with and people here made it into a mockery. They took things too far even for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where have you been haven't see you around lately

Quoting Anonymous:

winkyloafer
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:30 PM
The letter had a lot of errors in regards to capitalization and punctuation and the healthcare system that was posted on the bottom of the letter (It actually looked PhotoShopped but whatever) was in Virginia. They lives in California, I believe.

Even if the letter was legit, the fact that she posted it was a HUGE violation of her girlfriend's privacy. If she had any respect for her, she would have kept that shit off of this website.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

You didn't go anywhere. People exposed the letter for the lie that it was and you've been figuring out what else to lie about. Seriously, find some damn help.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not a member of this group anymore. My gf and I lost our baby she was 21 weeks pregnant with and people here made it into a mockery. They took things too far even for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:46 PM
am I the only one who thinks he looks like Chelseas dad from Teen Mom??

Quoting luvmymunchkins3:

FW:Picture Message

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

And they're like, it's better than yours

Damn right, it's better than your's

I could teach you but I have to charge

Anonymous
by Anonymous 54 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Never done this but why not.
bcoll
by Brandi on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Nah...I like me. lol

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

LMAO! There is somewhat of a resemblance. Hmmm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 55 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:21 PM
2 moms liked this

You know, it is bad enough when the young ones post to get male attention in these posts, but when grown ass women over thirty are posting their pictures? Pathetic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Gah that 504 girl is full of flipping drama.

Quoting winkyloafer:

The letter had a lot of errors in regards to capitalization and punctuation and the healthcare system that was posted on the bottom of the letter (It actually looked PhotoShopped but whatever) was in Virginia. They lives in California, I believe.

Even if the letter was legit, the fact that she posted it was a HUGE violation of her girlfriend's privacy. If she had any respect for her, she would have kept that shit off of this website.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting winkyloafer:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

kyrickchick
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:58 PM
neither,
Just smart enough and confident to not care about dumbasses like you and hopefully make someone think before posting for the same.

Quoting stacefaceninja:

Quoting kyrickchick:

Why would anyone care what anyone else's opinion is? And secondly why would you put a picture up there unless you are

A)desperate for approval

B) totally full of yourself and think youre cute.

C)both

Why would anyone actually go to the trouble to write a reply to a post that they claim is pointless ?

A...too fucking **refarded to realize that most people in life DO care to a certain extent what other human beings think. I personally think it's a little stupid to give an actual fuck about these heartless bitches on HERE...but i'm not posting my pic, so whatever. 

B...just being bitchy because you're ugly.

Which is it?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)