Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tumblr?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM
  • 20 Replies

okay call me an idiot but wtf is tumblr? Ive heard of it but dnt know exactlly what it ts. I dont use face book ect this an pintrest is the only interactive "social media" sites i use?

Does any one here use it , is it even worth the time?

okay well thanks in advance.

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsm3
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting itsm3:

blogging platform

hmmm i wounder if its any good?  I cant get on thier sitee for some reason tonight llol.

ELISAxiii
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM
It's for blogging. I'd say a majority of users use it to picture blog. Most of it is not original content as users mainly repost others' images or get their jokes from reddit/4chan. You can also post links, music, videos, and text.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
madimommi
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:49 PM
shit for teens imo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Quoting ELISAxiii:

It's for blogging. I'd say a majority of users use it to picture blog. Most of it is not original content as users mainly repost others' images or get their jokes from reddit/4chan. You can also post links, music, videos, and text.

hm I couldnt get on thier site but I would love to check it out? I wounder if its even worth using . I dont knwo any one personally that use it or anything .

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I was just about to show you the link to my tumblr and I was like...wtf why isn't it working haha apparently there's some major outage going on. But it's blogging and photography basically.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Quoting samanthastaatss:

I was just about to show you the link to my tumblr and I was like...wtf why isn't it working haha apparently there's some major outage going on. But it's blogging and photography basically.

hm yeah I tried too an it wasnt working lol :O( ..  I do alot of photo taking an I would assume you can store other pictures on there too of other stuff?

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Yes maam-you can follow other blogs that are similiar to what you like as well. I think the majority of the GIFs people use on here are found on tumblr as well haha.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting samanthastaatss:

hm yeah I tried too an it wasnt working lol :O( ..  I do alot of photo taking an I would assume you can store other pictures on there too of other stuff?

MrsRinehart2010
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM

lol.... yeah I jsut hate storing things on my computer honestly because it starts taking up space after a while this may be a thought lol. obviously I wouldnt put every thing on there but some of the less importian things lol.

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Yes maam-you can follow other blogs that are similiar to what you like as well. I think the majority of the GIFs people use on here are found on tumblr as well haha.

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting samanthastaatss:

samanthastaatss
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I know what you mean, I have had my tumblr for about two years now and I'm so grateful I made one because I have pictures on there that are so old.. It's great for keeping memories and it's a bit like a diary in a way. 

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol.... yeah I jsut hate storing things on my computer honestly because it starts taking up space after a while this may be a thought lol. obviously I wouldnt put every thing on there but some of the less importian things lol.

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting samanthastaatss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)