Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he threatened to kill my 7 year old.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
So yesterday my son got off the bus. Which for the record he rides for all of ten minutes at a time.... We asked him how his day went and he says the little boy he was sitting with on the bus (a third grader my sons in second grade) told him that he was going to break into our house in the middle of the night with a knife, and cut his face off. o_0. My son didn't seem scared, just upset that someone would say that to him. So, we figure we'll see how the rest of his day went then head to the school. Well turns out there was more! A little boy in his class gave him a note to pass to a first grade girl my son sees at some point. My son read it and decided (rightfully) to not give it to her. He showed it to us and I couldn't belive it.. This sweet little girls writing this boy "I really like you T..." Etc. The boy who gave my son the note responded "leave me alone, I never want to see you again bich." (He didn't spell bitch right) holy mary! Wth is wrong with people!?!?! So we took the note and my son to the school and spoke with the principal. My son no longer sits with the same kid on the bus anymore. Thank goodness, but today that little boy with the note wrote it again and gave it to the girl himself... (According to my son, who really isn't a good liar at all lol, and generally doesn't try unless he is in poopie..) Ugh.. I don't understand how a second grader would understand how to use that word in that fashion unless he sees it at home. Makes me sad for him, but oh so grateful my son did the right thing. I don't know how a third grader... How any kid could think its okay to threaten to kill someone in the middle of the night... That's some scary stuff. I get kids play call of duty and halo and all that now a days... But like my husband pointed out those games don't say things like "I'm going to sneak into your home and cut your face off with my knife" *shudders* wth is wrong with people? You can't tell me those parents don't know their children say/act... That way. In second and third grade they are too young to be that good at hiding crap. The whole thing made me sick and sad for those kids... Very proud of my lil man... Smh just don't know to think.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
pristine729
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Ugh... That kid has issues... Home life doesn't very good if he's acting that way.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM
My nephew was told by a kid on his bus that they were going to bring a gun to his house and ring the doorbell and if my nephew answered, the kid would shoot him in the head.
The school did abso-fucking-lutely nothing at all.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:07 PM
I hope they contact his parents.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:08 PM

my brother used to threaten to kill people with a bazooka in grade 1. he grew up to be a breed unto his own and I don't associate with him at all.

I'm glad your son is such a good boy and hope that my boys are that good as they get older

angevil53
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:09 PM
That kid probably won't ever get the help he needs and will sadly end up hurting people.
svolkov
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Bahaha at poopie...no biches it your house :p
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Hell my daughters had 2 boys bring pocet knives and threaten to cut them to pieces and the school did absolutely nothing they said it was just boys being boys!  What do you know they brought them again a week later and ended up getiing into a fight about whos was cooler and one got stabbed.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Holy cow some of these stories are insane! Makes you wonder what the worlds going to be like in 20 yrs. I hope these kids get help or we're in for some deep trouble in 10-15 yrs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)