Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you get your boss for Christmas?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
Idk what to get mine, I'm a nanny.. Getting something for the kids too of course. Last year I got her a picture frame with the kids photo in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
April620
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Nothing, we usually go on hiatus from the first week of December until the first week of March.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
maybe have the kids make a craft if they are old enough? Or a card and give them a date night coupon..meaning you'll watch the kids for 2-3 hrs for free...?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I'm a SAHM, does that make my DH my boss? If so he is getting sex, maybe a blow job. 

XoXo.Nikki.XoXo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:07 PM
I got mine some chocolates (payback for always bringing in candy and cookies lol), a travel coffee mug (we work in the beverage and chemical dept, therefore we drink a lot of coffee lol), and I got her cheeta print socks (she loves animal print stuff). I also was trying to find some sort of skittles gift set for an inside joke/gag joke. I couldn't find what I wanted though, so she is gonna get random bags of skittles all year long now... Sometimes unopened and sometimes open and all over her desk lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eagle293
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:09 PM
I'm my own boss so I guess I could buy myself something:)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Nothing. Im sure he is going to have a fabulous Christmas without me getting him anything.

Makenseysmom
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM
The office manager and. I went in together and got her a gift card. I am also pooling with the regular staff to the the office manager and director a gift card. Not to personal but everyone loves gift cards.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Blow Job

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)