Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I AM NOT APOLOGIZING THIS TIME!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Me and sil got into a fight.......again. This time over what my 7.5yo said. My niece (2yo) comes into my room and jumps on my bed, I have told her several times not to jump on my bed, I have told my 7.5yo, my 6yo, and my 2.5yo NOT to jump on the beds.......my niece learned it from my 6yo and my 6yo knows it and knows I am not happy about it. So now I get upset because dn has fallen and come too close to smacking her face on the frame of the bed, my room is too dangerous for her or any one the kids to be jumping on the beds. So sil comes out of my room and is pissed, supposedly my 7.5yo dd told her that I don't want dn in my room because I don't like her.......so sil comes up to me pissed. I asked sil if she was mad, she told me no, so I asked her what was wrong and she tells me that my dd is saying a lot of shit, so I asked her 'like what"........."that you don't want dn in your room because you don't like her", well yeah I don't want her in my room when I am not in there because I don't want her jumping on the beds, to which sil replied "she is just a baby (2 is not a baby) I don't understand why you want to put rules on a baby"........I have the same rules for her IN MY ROOM as I have for my three kids......NO JUMPING ON THE FUCKING BED!!!!!! Why should I tell my kids not to do something but let dn do whatever the fuck she wants because she is a "baby". Sil then wanted to bring my dd into our arguement and I told her to leave my dd alone, she is 7.5 not a grown up. Well sil is pissed, tells me that her dd is no longer allowed in my room (its fine by me) and that my kids are no longer allowed in her room (fine by me, tell them they can't go in there, its pretty simple really) then she tries to make me feel guilty, "I guess now I have to keep dd locked in my room since she can't go in your room, and she can't be in the living room with you, and she can't be here with you (well no I don't want her around me because she is YOUR kid, when you are here take care of YOUR OWN FUCKING KID like I take care of my three, but don't try to make ME feel guilty for YOUR choice to lock your kid in your room, not my fucking problem) Then she says well I guess I am going to have to find somewhere else to live (fine you want to leave, then fucking go, again not my fucking problem that you are making that choice, NO ONE IS TELLING YOU TO LEAVE) She blames my kids for her childs behaviour, but ignores the fact that she is a bitch mother who neglects her child (again not my problem) I don't care anymore, I told dh that I am not going to apologize, sil said I have problems, sil said what she wanted to say and doesn't care who she hurts in the process so whats done is done, I am done being nice, I am no longer taking her anywhere, I am no longer doing anything with her, I will no longer be taking pictures for her..........she is no longer my sil. She can go ahead and go talk shit about me and blame me for all of her problems but I am just done. All this because I don't want her dd jumping on the beds.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kate80
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Read mom and kid 5 little monkeys. No more monkeys jumping on the bed!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-42-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Living with family is always such a clusterfuck.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7224
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:52 PM
I would feel the same. Sorry you have to deal with that crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Sounds like there are too many people living in one house. Sounds like it is time for someone to move out.

CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM
That sounds like a bunch of crap. I'd keep all kids out of my room, simple as that. No one can jump on the bed if no one is allowed in there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM

That some one is sil, she has been looking for a "reason" to leave ever since she moved in here, and she wants all of us to feel guilty for "pushing her to it". Dh and fil are in an agreement right now, they are helping us and we are helping them, sil is just here, not doing her part to keep this house a "home". She has no respect for her parents, or for her brothers, or even her own child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like there are too many people living in one house. Sounds like it is time for someone to move out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Who owns the house?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Its actually been a clusterfuck since sil decided to become a bitch. Dh and I and our 3 kids have been living with mil and fil for a year and 2 months, we are very close to getting our own place but it has taken us time. I get along great with mil and fil, and I get along great with sil, but god she can be such a bitch, I know I can be too and I am just as much at fault as she is for this fight but I also am not so fucking dense to know that kids get hurt (sometimes seriously) from jumping on the bed. Then again sil is too busy playing on her phone to notice when her dd is doing something she isn't suppose to then she gets in trouble for it........its total bull shit.

Quoting -42-:

Living with family is always such a clusterfuck.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Rent is spilt evenly between fil and dh. So I guess they both do.........

Quoting Anonymous:

Who's owns the house?

Maevelyn
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Yeah... I don't understand why she wants her kid jumping on beds. She sounds nutty. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN