Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my house is haunted

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:25 PM
  • 40 Replies
5 moms liked this
So I get out of the shower and go in the kitchen to get a drink and one of the drawers were open so I shut it turned around to get my drink and turned back around the damn drawer is open again!! So I shut it again and stood there and watched it open. Now I'm starting to kinda freak out but I closed it yet again and again it starts opening but even slower now!! I said out loud what the hell! Then I hear my 3yo DD laughing! She was in the cabinet under the drawer and was pushing it open!!! I love her to death but man did she almost scare me to death!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM

How did you not know that your three year old was in the cabinet under the drawer? Sure hope theres nothing dangerous in those cabinets. Guess you don't watch your kid to well.

annie6884
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow!! I just got out of the shower and my dh was home and knew the whole time!! And there is absolutely nothing in those cabinets!
Brooke0
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I would have been scared too. Lol
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
4 moms liked this

Hahahahhahahah that little shit!! I wouldve died right there on the floor if I saw that.

It's not too late to make some
         extra Holiday money!

JadsW
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Kane

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh please, get a grip.

Quoting Anonymous:

How did you not know that your three year old was in the cabinet under the drawer? Sure hope theres nothing dangerous in those cabinets. Guess you don't watch your kid to well.

extra Holiday money!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Says the "parent" who calls kids curse words. Because you are such a mature responsible adult.

Quoting BEXi:

Oh please, get a grip.

Quoting Anonymous:

MandMsWorld
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

OMG - I would have freaked!    And I can totally see my DD doing something like that.   Well, if there was room to do it.....

BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Again, get a grip. Im sure youll drop dead at 50 from all this unneccessary stress and worry you put yourself through.

Quoting Anonymous:

Says the "parent" who calls kids curse words. Because you are such a mature responsible adult.

Quoting BEXi:

Oh please, get a grip.

Quoting Anonymous:

extra Holiday money!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I'm not stressed or worried, I am a very calm person, I simply actually care about my kids and don't degrade them.

Quoting BEXi:

Again, get a grip. Im sure youll drop dead at 50 from all this uneccessary stress and worry you put yourself through.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BEXi:

Oh please, get a grip.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)