Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you didnt....would he?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
Me and Dh work opposite schedules. We really don't see each other but Mondays and Tuesdays. And Mondays he's dead tired and asleep by 530. Anyways I swear if I don't text him first whether to say hello or for a reason he won't text me. Hell today he hasn't responded yet and I texted him a fairly important question at 300 its not 830....I know he's working BUT when he's here he's always answering work texts or calls....wtf. I swear idf I never texted him at all he'd go days without talking to me
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM

no, he will reach out to me at some point if I don't call or text him first.  he knows some days are a bit hectic with little ones underfoot though, so he'll usually wait until after naptime to call if he hasn't heard from me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:32 PM
So in asking who texts who first when you're apart
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

My husband calls me every morning at 6:30 and that's it unless he's home or we need to discuss something.

brittany208
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

We always text/call each other throughout the day. It's pretty even who calls whom.

Ashley_Carlson
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:33 PM

BF dosn't text much due to having RA in his hands.

tommyfan5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

most of the time DH wont text me unless i text him first unless it has to do with DD...we also work on opposite shifts and see each other for maybe 40 minutes a day except when one of us has a day off

BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Im sorry... We're about to be there too. I work morning/early afternoon and my SO is starting a job next with that is evening/early morning. aaaghhhh

Samantha_1629
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM
My DH will text me within 2 hours after he leaves for work. If for some reason he doesn't then I'll text him. When I do he usually responds right away. I think sometimes he waits because he wants me to text first. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Goobieville
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Dh texts me more then i text him I think. He text me 'i love you' when it gets to work, he texts me while on his break and calls me on his lunch. He works nights on 10 to 12 hours shifts, so we don't see each other a lot during the week. Its how we stay connected. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quoting BEXi:

Im sorry... We're about to be there too. I work morning/early afternoon and my SO is starting a job next with that is evening/early morning. aaaghhhh

I'll be honest. It fucking sucks. I feel like a single mom, who's also lonely.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)