Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:(

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM
  • 35 Replies
Fuck you diabetes and cancer. I hate you both with a fucking passion.you both took away another close and dearest person to my heart :( R.I.P to my very best and dearest friend Michele I will always love you. :( not exactly a confession but I need to get this out. She passed early this morning :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyssaravensmom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM
:( sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

hugs and prayers momma . I'm sorry.

nataliesmom2012
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

(((HUGS)))

I'm sorry to hear that mama

she_walk_softly
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:46 PM

:(

hugs

JadsW
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM
My condolences.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM

*** Hugs **** Those stupid diseases take way too many good people away from us.  Sorry for your loss.

hplesha
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through. I had cancer myself. I know plenty of people who have died from cancer. My uncle died this year from diabetes. It at first was in his foot. They amputated his leg to his knee. Then it spread all over and he didn't care. We lost my great grandma and my cousin the prior year. Unfortunately, that was.his mother and child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilmom73
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I am deeply sorry for your loss! HUGS!!!

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I'm sorry.

Mbpeaceful12
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Quoting hplesha:

Sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through. I had cancer myself. I know plenty of people who have died from cancer. My uncle died this year from diabetes. It at first was in his foot. They amputated his leg to his knee. Then it spread all over and he didn't care. We lost my great grandma and my cousin the prior year. Unfortunately, that was.his mother and child.

My condolsences to all of your losses. May I ask how long did your uncle have diabetes? Was he tightly controlled? I am asking because this is going on year six for me since I was diagnosed with Type II and sometimes it can be overwhelming.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured