Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Selfish cluesless friends

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I don't know why it bugs me but it does.

I had a good friend someone who I thought was on the same page as me. Turns out not true. She asked it for a favor and then I got fucked over cause I am nice and a good friend. All the while I have all this stress on me and all she can do is talk about her bullshit drama crap. Need asked once what was going on in my life and I gave up volunteering information. I have a whole new set of friends. I'm nice to this woman but I don't count her as a friend anymore. Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice never going to happen.

I just hate when I learn this and it seems so much I have to learn how shitty people are. And what's sad is I don't ask much from people all I really care about is a friend to lean a ear and mutral respect. I never ask people to do anything for me not even my sisters. I just don't. I might ask for a girls afternoon to talk and relax. But I think this "friend" of mine steped over the line a lot.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Rach7224
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Well hopefully one day you will learn that unless its something you can do with no expectations of getting something back... you dont do it. Sorry though, its not the best feeling.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)