Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do u move so much?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Is providing a stable life for your kids not important? And im talking excessive i would say 3 or more times a year. I know times are tough and things like that but a lot of the time its not the case. I work in the court system and see it all the time. One in particular bd gets arrested every couple months because he doesnt pay cs and his bond is forfeited to mom. She ha sto give us a new address in a new tiwn sometimes state every time so we can mail her the check. I feel so ba dfor her kids.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CjEmmemommy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM

We moved 10 times in 8 years and that seemed like a lot but bought a home before our children started school.

It was very important to me for them to be stable once school started, I didnt feel it was a big of a deal before! We also usually stayed for a year or so, moving a few times quickly for job reasons.

black.eyeliner
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:33 PM

We have been told we are bad parents because we travel the world with our kids. Mind you we do not move that much and yes we vacation a lot which I can do with homeschooling. We always have our family home in Germany though which is where we all call home. I moved much more often with my family and detested it.

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

For us, "home" is with us, not the house we live in.  No, we don't move 3 or more times a year, but we do move quite often.  In the past, we'd rent for a year and move.  This current house, we've been in almost 4 years, but we'll be moving once the lease is up.  We still provide a stable life, it just comes from us and not a building we live in.  You know the corny phrase.  "Home is where the heart is."

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

winkyloafer
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I have to move every day. Who the fuck moves only three times a year?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

your siggy annoys the crap out of me. in all the posts it pops up and its huge and says JESUS but i read it and i like what it says but its big and its everywhere. like a big jesus butt in my face. lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

For us, "home" is with us, not the house we live in.  No, we don't move 3 or more times a year, but we do move quite often.  In the past, we'd rent for a year and move.  This current house, we've been in almost 4 years, but we'll be moving once the lease is up.  We still provide a stable life, it just comes from us and not a building we live in.  You know the corny phrase.  "Home is where the heart is."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM
We go where the Marines tell us to go. Can't exactly say "nah I'm building a home right here so eff off"
jillbailey26
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Uh...sorry?  lol.  For the record, I haven't really been on here that much today, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

your siggy annoys the crap out of me. in all the posts it pops up and its huge and says JESUS but i read it and i like what it says but its big and its everywhere. like a big jesus butt in my face. lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

arpazia
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Work! We go where the money is:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM

lol its ok. maybe i just seem to be wandering into the posts you happen to have been into? lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

Uh...sorry?  lol.  For the record, I haven't really been on here that much today, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jillbailey26:

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Great minds and all of that mess :)

Quoting Anonymous:

lol its ok. maybe i just seem to be wandering into the posts you happen to have been into? lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jillbailey26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)