Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UMMM... I don't have these problems.... can i still hang out?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
  • 28 Replies
2 moms liked this

1. My kids are white, upper middle class kids with nice things, and go to school with 80% Hispanic ( most do not speak English as far as parents go)

2. My kids are not racist, or biased, but will tell me that the "brown girl named Meghan" told her that the sun is a star... etc.

3. My man is honest and good, and really doesn't cheat..... I mean why would he? I am his mate and tend to him as he does me....

4. I am not poor or broke, we budget, we save and we make sure we have what we need.

5. i do not smoke weed, mainly because I budget, save and etc.... lol

6. I am not lazy... I clean, cook and more daily... It is my job.

7. I am not ungrateful.... I have had help, and now do not need it, but give to others...

8. I am proud of ME! I am proud of my DH and my children....

If you can be proud of you,.... you can make it the best life ever! HUGS CM moms!

Proud Army wife and SAHM to seven! christmas treeholding ornaments

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM
BUMP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM

no. go home.   lol.  jk.  Of course you can, though I don't think I'd hang out here too much if everything at home is perfect.

jiffypop2207
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I guess I don't understand the relevance of your kids school being 80%hispanic
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM

It is NOT perfect... but honestly, How often do you hear about racism, biased, etc... It os petty BS that makes people get in a huff!

Quoting tharealty2:

no. go home.   lol.  jk.  Of course you can, though I don't think I'd hang out here too much if everything at home is perfect.

Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

an other BS post..... Their school is 80% Hispanic... everything is multi language and this is NORTH CAROLINA... it is HUGE!

Quoting jiffypop2207:

I guess I don't understand the relevance of your kids school being 80%hispanic

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:42 PM

No you may not

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM

What?? No drama?? GTFO. 

tharealty2
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Quoting Lovemyfamilyof8:

It is NOT perfect... but honestly, How often do you hear about racism, biased, etc... It os petty BS that makes people get in a huff!

Quoting tharealty2:

I'm not sure what you mean - racism and other biases aren't a rare occurrence in my world.  I agree that many people get up in arms about petty stuff but I'm just saying, if I was doing as well as you are, I really wouldn't be on CM.   thats just me, though.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM
I live a fairly good and drama free life myself. 8) I hope I'm continued to be blessed because life can change so fast.
melschlegs
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear you, lady.  My son is only 5 months old, but I'm in much the same boat as you.  Also, DH and I are both Marine Corps veterans... HOOAH to you and your family! ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)