Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*insert choice word for my mil* not your typical i hate my mil rant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
1 mom liked this

i got my mirena out today(my strings curled up and was giving me serious pain), my df told his brother we were going to the doctor so i could  do this, so df could go help his brother house hunt. i guess df's brother was pissed off and told their mom that i was going to get my mirena removed, so i get a call in the middle of my appointment i dont answer it but check on the walk back to the car and it was df's mom, so i tell him to call her back on the drive home. so he calls her back and he couldnt even say hello before she blew up and started calling us stupid, r******* dumbasses all sorts of names then she starts going off on df about his job saying he should have gotten one at his brothers work so he would stay home with her all day long, and saying i should get a job so he can quit his and work with his brother (df makes $16 an hour at this place and his brother gets $10 soooo yah) she would not let him get a word in at all, so he just says "you know what mom i make better money then D and shes getting on birth control in feburary so quit saying stupid shit" and he hung up, and now we've been getting calls non stop from his mom his dad his sisters his brother and his uncle, omg his mom is psycho

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:47 PM

bump

Trisha234
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
He shouldn't have explained anything to her. Your birth control methods are your business and DH's. Thats crazy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Quoting Trisha234:

He shouldn't have explained anything to her. Your birth control methods are your business and DH's. Thats crazy!

he doesnt like just hanging up so he always says something before he does lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:56 PM

bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:00 PM

oh come on i know you ladies have SOMETHING to say

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM

no one has anything to say?

ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM
I understand the crazy MIL's! Good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Quoting ryansmommy07:

I understand the crazy MIL's! Good luck!

thanks lol i have to go over there this weekend so it should be a hoot!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM

She is just super pissed and super disappointed in her son, who is "playing house" with you.... she knows he is obviously ON THE FENCE about marrying you??? So- you just shacked up, no wedding date set??? Or what? You did say Fiance? So when is the wedding?

MIL is probably thinking he probably isn't the one for you and she is miffed because now you will take a chance of getting PG and "trapping" him.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:11 PM
That's just crazy. I thought it was insane that my mil was asking hubby about what I plan to do for birth control right after having our kid. Like she has to know everything!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)