Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How did you pregnancy change your eating habits?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM
  • 19 Replies

Prepregnancy, my fave veggie was raw carrots....plain, in salads, or dipped in ranch.

During pregnancy, loved them! Ate lots cuz of gestational diabetes.

Now, 18months after baby was born, I can not swallow a carrot to save my life! I chew, and chew, and chew, but can no longer swalllow them. Even trying to wash them down with water or milk does not work!!

LMAO!!!

Any body else have any weird changes in their eating habits since their pregnancy?!?!?!?

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charliesmommy11
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I cannot eat chicken nuggets or peanut m&ms anymore. I just can't bleeghhhh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
addyangel
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM

I used to not eat sweets much. Even during my pregnancy, I didn't eat sweets. I craved hot wings. Now I cannot get enough of Heath bars. I eat bags of them. It's so gross...but they are so good. I'm trying to wean myself off of them lol. With my first pregnancy I craved orange juice. I drank gallons of orange juice, now I can't hardly buy it and I rarely drink it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

To become a mother is a monumental decision. It is to decide to forever let your heart go walking arouond outside your body.
AngelRT
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:02 PM

I was a very healthy eater before getting pregnant. Pregnancy and bed rest had me craving HORRIBLE foods! lol. Cheeseburgers, ice cream, french fries and funnel cakes! I gained 90lbs from all the junk! Now, I cant stand most of those things. I still love burgers but not near as often and I almost never eat the other things. I also eat VERY healthy again and junk food grosses me out usually! (except pizza and hot wings)

AngelRT
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Oh and I threw up cheetos so hard that I will never eat them again! eww!

NewMama28
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:05 PM
I can't eat Pizza Hut Pizza anymore. I throw up everytime now. I now can't tolerate cheese at all either. 'I've become allergic especially in the past few months. I'm quite bummed.
samyee33
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:08 PM
I will never eat another jalapeno again, and when I was pregnant I would put them on top of everything.... I even had a small can of jalapenos in my purse at all times... just in case lol. Weird,i know.
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM
I never drank pop now i chug dt coke and i know i need to stop but i love it
Shermy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:10 PM

It didn't 

winkyloafer
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I actually ate when I was pregnant. Most of it was incredibly unhealthy. I'm definitely weaning myself into my old healthy bitch habits.

NewMamaBoo
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I'm just 9 weeks preggo but some things are just not appetizing right now... I can't even think about candied nuts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN