Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need period help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Okay, so i had my son sept 12 and my first period pp ended October 25, lasted for 5 days as usual, than on nov 12 i got my next period ending on nov 16.

This month i have not got my period yet and i cant figure out if its late or not, i think its 2 days late but i have just confused my self over it. I am curious because i have been feeling very nauseated and dizzy exactly like my previous pregnancy. Ive taken two test this last week both negative. So help me out, Am i late? When should i test again if i am late? I hope this wasn't too confusing. Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrscass0416
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Can't help so bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mitsukai127
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Well my period has never been regular, before or after my pregnancy. And besides today is the 12th...I would wait a few days and see what happens.

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Try using http://strawberrypal.com/ to help keep track of your cycles. You can input past cycles and it'll give you the approximate time you should start along with high chance of fertility days.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM

My periods were always every 28 days before i had him now i think they have gone crazy lol! thanks:)

Quoting mitsukai127:

Well my period has never been regular, before or after my pregnancy. And besides today is the 12th...I would wait a few days and see what happens.

KeriAZ
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:24 PM
After my son I was never normal. I ended up preg a yr later. So my dd was born almost 2 yrs later. Keep testing or go get a blood test done. GL!
-spork2.0-
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM
After having my son via csection my periods were screwed up for almost two years. Im finally back on a semi regular schedule.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Im plaining on making an app! Thanks!

Quoting KeriAZ:

After my son I was never normal. I ended up preg a yr later. So my dd was born almost 2 yrs later. Keep testing or go get a blood test done. GL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Just checked it out, acording to that it is a week late thanks!

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Try using http://strawberrypal.com/ to help keep track of your cycles. You can input past cycles and it'll give you the approximate time you should start along with high chance of fertility days.

Hippie.Gypsy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Your welcome. Take into consideration if your periods before were always a certain number of days apart of if they came a day or two one way or the other. A week late could be due to hormone changes still along with stress and outside influences too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Oh that makes me feel better! I will keep that in mind:)

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Your welcome. Take into consideration if your periods before were always a certain number of days apart of if they came a day or two one way or the other. A week late could be due to hormone changes still along with stress and outside influences too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Hippie.Gypsy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)